Thread: New pic

Rookie Poster

Default New pic

Getting ready to head out tonight and thought I'd snap a quick pic (although I'm still getting ready) and thought I'd share...

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3a1pc.jpg

Really need someone to take a full body pic for me. Thinking of taking my camera with me tonight, but then it's just another thing I have to worry about.

looking good girl! bring your camera, and ask someone to take your pic for you. people love to take pictures of pretty girls

FK

Cool pic, Angela, and have a good night out!

Rookie Poster

Thank you kindly Felicia and Bearded One

Had a really good time last night, the best I've had in a while. So much more fun when you are with other people. Unfortunatly one guy I was hoping would be there never showed up. I had always read/heard that hormones would lower my tolerance to alcohol but just like I thought I could avoid the mood swings because I'm so calm and composed usually, I thought that it wouldn't have that much of an affect on my alcohol tolerance either. Anyways, I only had 2 beers last night and can't believe how much they got to me, lol. I blame it on adding progesterone to my regimine this week. What's strange to me is how much much more I drank last weekend of Margaritas, Martinis, and Blood Marys (oh my! plus a White Russian) and I didn't feel that much more drunk than I would say I did last night. Dunno how that would've affected me last night if that is what I drank, but sure it wouldn't have been good. Just an observation I made.

Angela, if you're ever in my neck of the woods (eastern Mass), I'd be happy to take some photos for you.

Rookie Poster

Doesn't your camera have a self timer on it so you can focus, push the button and then go run and get in the picture? I can't think of a single digital camera that does not . . .

You get what you go after!

Nice new pics, Angela. Especially the first of the two. But I am somewhat biased as in it you look scary-much like an old GGGF of mine from highschool.

Junior Poster

hmm not bad

looking better and better all the time Sis.

FK