Junior Poster

Default Am I the only one

I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post...

Basically ive noticed there are a ton of asian TS girls, all beautiful yet one thing that remains the same that extra foreskin. For me its a huge turn off and was wondering if anyone else felt this. Maybe because I have a cut cock i feel this way. Like Eva Lin, damn you are so fucking sexy, and I can get over it a little but omg if it wasn't for that I would be paying thousands every week to call you.

Has anyone found an asian w/o this. I hooked up with a CD with this trait and couldn't get over it. Again im sorry if I offend the asian population its just been in my mind too long. I notice a lot of the ts girls and guys on cl like asians so am a little perplexed?!?!

Gold Poster

Default Re: Am I the only one

Quote Originally Posted by ilikegirls View Post
    I... yet one thing that remains the same that extra foreskin.....
    It isn't extra it comes with the basic product

............... I notice a lot of the ts girls and guys on cl like asians so am a little perplexed?!?!
    they're not freaks like you

I'm not sure where you are from...but you do realize that the majority of the planet...and by a HUGE margin...is uncircumcised,...right?
    Just so you know...it isn't just an Asian thing...it's a most people in the world thing.

...now, if you are talking about Asian girls with what looks like partial circumcision (leaving an uneven partial foreskin)...that I believe is common in the Phillippines.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    ...now, if you are talking about Asian girls with what looks like partial circumcision (leaving an uneven partial foreskin)...that I believe is common in the Phillippines.
    that is what im talking about, basically when i name dropped eva lin i figured people would understand the look im referencing.

Junior Poster

i agree with ur sentiment, i personally find it off putting, especially those u cannot fully retract the foreskin.

try a Malay girl, as muslim they are all cut..... and nice'n'smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikegirls View Post
    that is what im talking about, basically when i name dropped eva lin i figured people would understand the look im referencing.
    Yeah...I kinda figured that after I reread your OP...but most "Asian" girls don't have that situation....just some of the Philippine one's.

Last edited by fred41; 08-04-2012 at 07:57 AM.