Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: TS Trace from NYC

Quote Originally Posted by northshoreman52 View Post
    yes, but i was told she is post op... ;(
    Maybe we should be skeptical she ever had a dick to begin with then. I would never guess by her pics.

tranny aficianado Junior Poster housekeeper's Avatar

Default Re: TS Trace from NYC

I don't understand these threads, I really don't. You guys are taking the train, or a taxi, or driving in from Jersey paying that high tunnel toll then spending all that time looking for a parking spot. You pay $20-30, whatever at the door, you're paying $7-8 for a beer, on top of that all those queens are riding your jock. Then the girl you want to be with, you're close enough to smell that ass, yet you come on here the next day to find out how is the action.

Now if your pockets aren't fat I understand, but you shouldn't be in one of those places if you're not packing. You need at least 3 bills after you cross the gate, that should cover your bar tab, then be ready to drop a dime. I never left my fantasy in the club, or the peep show, or the West Side when I was pole vaulting from one end of town to the next. Step up, get your action going, live it up then tell us how the ass is working, grab you one of those short stay Hotels, jeez-ma-neez.

Maybe that's where the $ is, open a school for shy boys, call it 'Housekeeper's School For Ballers And Chasers'. The fee will be $20 with a 2 drink minimum, and a trick fee of course...

Last edited by housekeeper; 08-11-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    Trans-Glam Productions
    design - production
    @_housekeeper
    @facebook