Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Default Re: This Week at the Safe House

ed send email me you cell. i got a new number that way i get the imf i will stop by before i go to see sunny perform..

Party bareLy starting! If you got the info come on thru if not MSG me ill check mags periodically!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Silver Poster

I'm tired.

Most of this long weekend I spent running the streets showing Jix a good time in the city.

The party Saturday was pretty typical of what we do. Dudes got molested and will probably need therapy, girls did fun things to each other and at least one babe was playing like the big bad wolf and she damn near succeeded at blowing down the house.

But when Susi came through........damn. She is as fine a babe as there is and her sexiness is off the charts. Still don't know if she is pre or post but it wasn't for lack of trying. And she teased the fuck out of me again.

I won't go into all that happened that night after we left the party but I think Jix had a good time.

Big thanks to all the Chicago dudes who we hung with, Dskreet, Poleskr and to the brother who hooked us up, mad thanks.

PS Jix took these pics so blame him if you cannot sleep.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4613a.jpg 
Views:	1510 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	501432   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4658a.jpg 
Views:	1511 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	501433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4635a.jpg 
Views:	1525 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	501434  

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

How did Jix feel about meeting Sidney Starr?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    How did Jix feel about meeting Sidney Starr?
    Bruh you funny as can be...Instead of asking someone else of How "I" felt about meeting someone, ask me....nigga you got my number riiiight?

Btw she loves me because I came reaL to her!

Last edited by BLKGSXR; 09-04-2012 at 07:07 AM.
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    I'm tired.

Most of this long weekend I spent running the streets showing Jix a good time in the city.

The party Saturday was pretty typical of what we do. Dudes got molested and will probably need therapy, girls did fun things to each other and at least one babe was playing like the big bad wolf and she damn near succeeded at blowing down the house.

But when Susi came through........damn. She is as fine a babe as there is and her sexiness is off the charts. Still don't know if she is pre or post but it wasn't for lack of trying. And she teased the fuck out of me again.

I won't go into all that happened that night after we left the party but I think Jix had a good time.

Big thanks to all the Chicago dudes who we hung with, Dskreet, Poleskr and to the brother who hooked us up, mad thanks.

We did things that should never see light of day haha!
    Saturday I flew into O'Hare good oL' Ed picked me up. Instead of checking in right away, Myself and Ed hit the "United Center" because a true thing Ive always wanted to do was take a picture with the MJ statue! I got that....
    So Safe House! I had a fucking bLast, those picture above are a mere glimpse of what happened! usually Ed is the bartender and doesnt get to capture the true essence of what happens here Luckily jix was present! and has an artistic mind when it comes to photography!...I personally thought the GG domme was fun as all hell! she kept wanting to put me in a cage!, so I made a deal with her if she can put me in a headlock she can! too bad she couldnt....
    Sidney Starr is a sweet cute young girL myself and her had a good conversation away from everyone .
    A girl pictured above was giving BLOWJOBS all around! maybe 4-5 guys joined in! it was interesting especially when someone went down on her! like woah did that really happen, Reminded me of when my buddy did that at buddywoods house to a girl!
    In the end we closed safehouse down at 2-215 myself and ed RAN the streets after that....And well just know that it would have been much more fun if the 3rd of our trio were there....Being said I truly will try and make it to Chicago in the next few months because I LOVE the CITY!

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

it was fun to be there specially for a shy girl like me. it was nice to see you there ed and thank you for the breakfast. the party was crazy and i tease a few people there . well see you there next year or whenever u visit nyc.. kisess

Silver Poster

Susi I always have a great time with you. And to be clear its not that we spent the night together then had breakfast. We had breakfast at the end of the night.

You shy? Party naked is not just a phrase with you. See you next month in NYC.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I'm tired.

wow..they getting it like that there 0__0

Susi I always have a great time with you. And to be clear its not that we spent the night together then had breakfast. We had breakfast at the end of the night.

You shy? Party naked is not just a phrase with you. See you next month in NYC.
    No hunnay! You Puerto rican! LMFAO! No bitch! Hahaha

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC