Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Straight men?is not such a thing like that ...where did u get that?hahahaha
    Adriana, the straight guy here loves your new avatar…

Default Re: Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

I think of it as a fetish, and I don't tell people I know about my fetishes. Only when I am at a fetish party or at a t party then every one know. If I were to run into one of my friends or co-workers would not bother me cause I would know they have the same fetish. Just don't go around explaining my unusual sex life. lol

6'8" 180 lb oral top

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I'm a straight man and I wish I could find a tranny to be with. I live in Florida and the choices are not the best. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman period. I always thought the term tranny or shemale is disgracing the girl and a term that as a society we have to label someone. So what they have a penis, big deal. Show the girl respect and act like a real man.

Well many guys aren't afraid to admit including me but the thing is I never met a tgirl and didn't even find the right GG girl till now.
    I met someone online and thought I had a chance to know her but she wanted what's in my pockets and she charges 250$ per hour in a country of 500$ minimum wage.
    Btw I am a man of Brazilian and Lebanese decent and lived awhile in Brazil and now I'm living in Lebanon middle east. My father is Brazilian and my mother is Lebanese and also have Italian roots from my mother parts of the family. Her great grandfather was Italian.
    I wish I could meet a tgirl that loves me for who I am.
    I like tgirls like Hazel Tucker, Tayla Dieckmann, Ashley George.
    My greatest fantasy would be if I met Patricia Araujo, Angel Star and Barbara Ksivicks.

revenge is a sweet little bitch

Junior Poster

i feel no responsibility to anybody to tell them i've been with a t-girl. i'll always tell them i saw a sexy girl bc that's what they are.

CAUSE IF YOU LIKE TRANSSEXUAL THEN YOU
    like dick and not pussy
    therefore you must be GAY
    DUH! homosexual agenda

Junior Poster

Because it lowers your chances with both tg and gg, what red blooded male would do that.