Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

Default Re: Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

Quote Originally Posted by seamonkey View Post
    If everyone's afraid to admit, then there won't be many responses to this, right?
    For the vast majority of straight men it's going to depend on the transsexual and the circumstances. I guarantee you that the first time straight guys saw Tula after the story broke about her being a James Bond girl appearing in a James Bond movie "For Your Eyes Only", or when Jahna Steele appeared in the National Enquirer after it outed her as a Las Vegas showgirl, or in Brazil where Roberta Close appeared in a Brazilian edition of Playboy Magazine, or more recently when Jenna was allowed to compete in the Miss Canada contest leading up to the Miss Universe Pageant, the transsexual status of these beautiful women did not mean that their innate sexual attraction to them was in error. The fact they were all post-op transsexuals fully capable of functioning as normal women probably gave them something to consider positively should circumstances arise where they might encounter a lady with a similar background like I have on occasion. But you have to wonder what people's reaction would be if they had been pre-op transsexuals. A lot more more hostile most likely because straight people are not going to buy the argument that transsexuals are a third gender or that a "woman" with a penis is legitimately still a woman. And so it goes...

Last edited by beatlephil; 07-30-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    beatlephil

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    You mean 'stigma' - 'stigmata' is a completely different thing... Google it.
    Im not english speaking as first language. I honestly dont care about perfect grammar. Just wether im understood or not.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Would be interesting if men developed some form of stigmata after seeing a ts

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Well, Prospero, we're not talking brother Pio nor saint Francis of Assise, but sometimes our hearts bleed…

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    I would never admit that to a straight person, then they would think I am a trans-lesbian.
    LOL
    And I have no problem with that!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

The sort of stigmata you don't want of course are red rashes or sores...lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Yes. And especially considering that our Lord and Saviour hasn’t been marked in that potential anatomical surrounding.

Besides this forum , irl I talk about my sex life to maybe 2 or 3 close buddies who know about my transgirl crazyness. For the rest of my family and friends sex talk is just not appropriate so why would I say I'm "afraid" ? The premise of the question doesn't make sense.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Straight men?is not such a thing like that ...where did u get that?hahahaha

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post

Depends how/where it manifests....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stigmata0000000.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	489378  

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!