Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wendy Williams

Rookie Poster

Default Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams shot not have the word Hot in front of her name. Allanah or Susan Shah should but not Wendy maybe beasty. Wendy needs to go into hiding she is just not a hungangle and needs to be taken off this website which is dedicated to beauties not digs. Wendy u wouldnt even win an award at the Westminster Dog Show

Rookie Poster

Default wow!

I think wendy w. is hot, she has a hot body and sexy face, I don't mind
    those sexy lips around my dick!.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Have you ever seen her in person? Her photos don't do her justice and she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She oozes a very discreet sexiness.

Rookie Poster

I am not sure why you would use this forum to verbally attack one of the most beautiful girls in all of transsexual erotica.

Do you know Wendy? Have you met her? Have you talked to her? Do you know what her favorite color is? Her most desired fantasies?

It's all too easy in a world of perfect lies to try and find the ugly in anything and speak of it with a forked tounge.

I could maybe, and I mean maybe understand if you had met her and she treated you unfairly. From everything I have read and come to understand, Wendy is one of the nicest girls in all the world. A girl I would gladly introduce to all my friends and family. But your comments bore on the fifth grade level.

Attacking anyone based on their looks or appearance is dangerous. You have no idea about the soul residing inside the flesh.

This is a small enough community, I dont think we need to further alienate anyone based on their certain look. Wendy may not do it for you, and that's all you would have needed to say. But you were mean. And more than likely, you are usually mean. That, my friend, makes you the ugly one.

Mighty fine
    How angels miss their wings
    And devils their contracts

(mine soaked in blood; the dust an inch thick)

Blow my troubles away
    Sailor girl
    On an ocean wave
    Too spectacular to chase

Rookie Poster

Well stop kissing up to a dog. This site needs to do a better job of showing susan shah or Angelica Lovelace or Crystal Cummings not some Ungly chic. I am telling the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. Fo r the hunnangels I truly love you

Veteran Poster

instead of bitching about wendy why don't you post pictures of chicks you like? and not wack ass Crystal Cummings.

Rookie Poster

Default Wendy williams

First of all, I'm a big fan of shemales, especially the girls with good attitudes. I've heard wendy is very nice, however, she is not very attractive , at all. She looks wayyyy to much like a guy, and list way way too many posts selling herself on here. Sorry wendy, but your 1 ten minute make-up job away from a scary situation for the poor fella that spent the night with you.

Rookie Poster

Default My view on wendy williams

Listen everyone, I'm sure wendy is very nice, I've heard that, however, she looks like to much of a guy!! I'm also tired of all her posts trying to sell herself, telling everyone where she will be, its just old!! Wendy is just one bad 10 minute makeup job away from scary the hell out of the guy she wakes up to in the morning, say what you want peeps, BUT I'M RIGHT

Professional Poster

Have you even been with her?It sounds like you have something personal against her .

Junior Poster

Everybody has different tastes. A girl that you may find very attractive, someone else may not. If everybody liked the same thing life would be boring. I think it's cool that the girls visit these boards every once in a while, every single one of them including Wendy. Live and let live, just because you don't like her doesn't mean other people don't dig her or her look, I think she looks great
    I just don't get why people have to put others down. I think it's because they don't feel secure enough about themselves, it makes them feel good to put other people down.