Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dita TS / Dita Dior Veteran Poster ditadior's Avatar

Default Dita Get's Paid in Beef Jerky

From the title you are all probably thinking what are you talking about, or thinking.. yeah figures as much it is Dita we are talking about. Right?

Well last week when I was in Missisauga for a couple of days I desided to go to a strip club. Right beside the hotel I ususally stay at in Missisauga on Dundas and Dixie there is a strip club called Diamonds. After along afternoon of being bent over I thought I would go to Diamonds and see a couple friends of mine that dance there and also one of the bar-maids there that I love so much. I get inside and I see a couple people they were shocked and wondered where I have been since I was gone out east for quite sometime. I filled them in and then ordered a drink and then the bar-maid and I did three rounds of shots in a row.

From working the whole afternoon before this I was sore and needed a break so I thought alchol, it will numb me out right? Well it did just about that lol. I drink a little talk and then keep getting intrupted by my phone and having to keep going outside of the stripclub to answer my phone. One of the times after I went out to answer my phone I came inside. If anyone has been in Diamonds before you know you walk in then there is a hallway and then you will see the bar and open area of chairs and then between the open area there is the stage in a strip infront, well I walk in and go through that and I sit down at the bar I had some guy talking to me and then some guy with a clip board comes up to me and asks me to sign in. I was so confused. It went a little something like this.

Guy "Have you signed in yet?"
    Me "Sign in what are you talking about?"
    Guy "Well all the new girls have to sign in, you have went over there to talk to the owner/boss right?"
    Me "Why would I have to do such thing?"
    Guy "So you can go up and dance"

Pause of a moment, I kind of burst out laughing for a second and felt honored becuase he didn't realise I was just there to drink and that I wasn't able to dance because I'm transsexual.

Me "I am just here sitting down drinking I am not here to dance, and also I'm transsexual I am not able to get up and dance on that pole"
    Guy "Oh well I'm sorry, I have put worse up on the pole before"

What did he mean by worse? Did he mean that because I was transsexual he was saying something that I didn't understand in a rude way?

Anyway so I sit back down and I sip on my drink and then out of no where some little old man comes up behind me trying to take me into the back for a private dance. I didn't understand what was going on. I wanted to get drunk drink and enjoy my half hour without a man straddling me. Never fails.. the guy next to me sitting said "Go Go make your money" and I tell him "I don't work here I'm just drinking I'm not going up there with him to let him find out in the end that I have a dick fuck that" . Suprisingly buddy wasn't quiet he started asking me questions and I was starting to feel a buzz come on.

He starts asking me where I was staying what I do how big it is etc etc etc. Then I got horny and I asked him how big his was and he started to brag etc. Then I chug back my drink and ask the bar-aid to make me another double while I go outside for a smoke. I go outside too lazy to find my lighter in my purse and I ask some girl sitting outside in lingire if I could use hers. Out of no where guess who comes outside.

Buddy that was sitting next to me at the bar. I light my smoke and he starts talking to me and asks me to follow him. Haha. So I follow him, we walk behind Diamonds towards the back and in the back parking lot I see a couple cars and a white van. I looked around hoping that he was going to take me to a car and then we were going to go back to my hotel room. But no where do I go I get in the fucking white van. I know everyone must be saying you fucking idiot thats so dangerous are you crazy so unsafe etc etc whatever. I just wanted to see how big the cock was and didn't really care what was going to happen. Regardless this man looked defenceless and I knew I could take care of myself in this situation. Hell I'm from the East Coast of Canada bitch.

He opens the doors of the back and tells me to go inside. I look around what do I see? Red bulls upon red bulls, energy drinks, beef jerky, Bob Marley cans of whatever etc. I was in the convience store stock truck or whatever you call it. All I was thinking at the time was haha only I would be ghetto enough to get on my knees on a box of red bull and suck a cock. Before I he takes his pants off and shows me the cock I asked him what is he gonna give me and he told me he had no money blah blah he was from Iraq or Iran I don't even remember where I didn't really keep going on the money subject since I knew he wasn't going to give me anything so I got the cock out and it was roughly 8.5-9 inches thin but okay. It tasted fine but I was too drunk to suck cock and I wasn't getting anything out of it anyway so I was just like fuck this give him 2 minutes of his life of happienss and then peace.

Then I realised what a halarious story to the girls inside it could be so I ask him if I could take a couple pictures of me sucking his cock in the van because I like to save pictures and use them for my own use later. He had no problem he took one and then I told him I didn't like how I looked in it and then I took one. Then I told him I couldn't be bothered anymore after he tries to grab my dick and suck it in the van. I'm sorry I'll suck him in the van, but I'm not whiping my dick out in that van. Hell no. I tell him it was nice to meet him etc etc and then before I get out what happens.. he says to me.

"Do you want jerky jerky?"
    "Wait, take take jerky"

I've never tried that shit in my life, I was honestly more scared to take a bite of that garbage then get in the van I look at him saying okay he shows me the opened boxes and the packages I remember Cheddar , Jalaponoe and Terekayi I just grabbed one since I wanted to get the fuck out of there asap. I start walking back and then go into diamonds. I get up to the bar and I was I told the bar-maid the story and the girl that let me borrow her lighter. The one I borrowed the lighter from was getting turned on and then the bar-maid and me were pissing eachother laughing.

Where did the beef jerky go? I gave it to the bar maid, I wasn't drunk enough to attempt to try that stuff so we desided to feed it to her dog.

So much for a break from work since I end up putting something else in my mouth in the end eh? If you ever go to Diamonds and park in the back remember. Dita was here lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toronto-20120719-00770.jpg 
Views:	1583 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	487710   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toronto-20120719-00771.jpg 
Views:	1492 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	487711   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toronto-20120719-00772.jpg 
Views:	1465 
Size:	215.1 KB 
ID:	487712  

902-316-2651
    dita.tsexual@gmail.com
    ditadior.com
    ts-ditadior.ca
    @ts_dita - twitter

Talking Re: Dita Get's Paid in Beef Jerky

so you came in the hallway? how hard did you cum?

thats the good beef jerky,some of it is marinaded with JACK DANIELS AND YOU JUST GAVE THAT SHIT AWAY! crazy

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Default Re: Dita Get's Paid in Beef Jerky

Real talk Jack Link's is the SHIT!

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

That is definitely good shit lol, but hell on blood pressure(tons of salt).

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

Great story and well written.

you look smoking hot in these pictures.

The pictures I've got from you seem to be a bit older where you had black hair.

Now your hair and your whole styling looks much better

I like Beef jerky.It's only hard to get here and we don't have such a good variety of it.

Here in Germany you would have been paid with Bratwurst and Schnitzel(best in the world)

Great story, Dita. I picked the wrong day to go into Diamonds. Miss ya by a day or so, I bet. Nice pics. You looks sexy as hell sucking cock!

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

great story. compelling and rich.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

I really like Dita's eyes.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

"Oh yeah! Dig it!"

Silver Poster

did dude look like this? He works for them as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	indexxxxx.jpg 
Views:	1407 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	487822  

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue