Angry FALSE PROFITS:zimmerman said" it was GOD PLAN"

FALSE PROFITS:zimmerman said" it was GOD PLAN"
    http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...ing-gods-plan/

CNN) – It was "God's plan" that brought together George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin in a fatal confrontation in February, Zimmerman told Fox News host Sean Hannity Wednesday in his first television interview

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	481px-Florida_666.svg.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	487689  

Last edited by natina; 07-26-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Junior Poster

Default Re: FALSE PROFITS:zimmerman said" it was GOD PLAN"

Insane comment really.I am predicted aggravated manslaughter=25 years to life

Post FALSE PROPHET:zimmerman said" it was GOD PLAN"

George Zimmerman has no interest in expressing fidelity to His Honor, the Court, or the public. When Zimmerman took the witness stand at his 20 April 2012 bond hearing, he lied under oath in two forms: acts of omission and blatant falsehoods.

Zimmerman took the stand to make a self-serving statement in the cloak of an apology, but the message’s audience was for the media and a candid public, not the parents of the slain Trayvon Martin. It should be noted that O’Mara allowed this disrespectful action to be undertaken and His Honor did not stop it, either.
    The faux apology given to turn the tide of negative media attention:
    O'MARA: You advised me that you wanted to make a short statement, is that correct?
    ZIMMERMAN: Correct.
    ZIMMERMAN: I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son. I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not.
    O'MARA: Nothing further, your honor.
    George Zimmerman took the stand and performed for the media. The narrative was starting to change and the fickle media started pretending as if both the dead, unarmed minor, Trayvon Martin, and his confessed killer, George Zimmerman, were victims. This is absolutely incorrect. Man profiled, stalked, chased, and ultimately killed the minor. Those are the facts. Furthermore, Zimmerman lied on the stand about how old he thought Trayvon Martin was. When the non-emergency dispatcher asked how old Zimmerman thought the supposedly “suspicious guy” was, Zimmerman said “late teens.” 17 would classify as late teens. Let’s let that percolate into our collective conscience for a moment. A 28-year-old adult male tells the dispatcher that he believes a minor is indeed a minor and he stills exits his vehicle, with gun holstered, to chase after the “fucking punk” who would not get away. I can’t speak for Angela B. Corey, but when I heard this, I thought for sure any doubt about her over-charging Zimmerman went away.

IMPORTANT READ MORE;

http://wearytravelermusings.blogspot...ell-truth.html

attorney crump talks about zimmerman gift video

zimmerman keeps changing his story but he does not know that there is more physical and material evidence that will bite him in the end.

talks about new evidence & zimmermans gift to the DA and MARTIN FAMILY

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/justic...iew/index.html

Lightbulb Re: FALSE PROPHET:zimmerman said" it was GOD PLAN"

zimmerman lies; who is this false prophet

Zimmerman’s most egregious lie is above. De La Rionda asked Zimmerman about how many statements he gave. Zimmerman replies. De La Rionda asked Zimmerman if he said “I don’t remember?” when Serino/Singleton poked holes in his account of what happened, using the non-emergency phone call to do so, and Zimmerman replied matter-of-factly, “Absolutely not.” Folks, that is the third lie to His Honor’s Court. George Zimmerman Legal Case has the audio still up. It is up for anyone who wants to listen to it. Make no mistake, when asked about things that didn’t add up, Zimmerman would say “I don’t know/I don’t remember.” When it was clear that Serino/Singleton were playing bad cop or no longer believed him, Zimmerman got defensive, lied, and omitted facts. He told the dispatcher he was following Trayvon. On the February 29, 2012, part 3 of the interview with Serino/Singleton; he said he wasn’t following, but walking in the same direction. When asked what type of running Trayvon was doing, he said he couldn’t remember/didn’t know. When asked why he got out of his car, Singleton bluntly said, “That isn’t what you told me.”

George Zimmerman is going to assert an affirmative defense in his second-degree murder trial. If Zimmerman has no interest in expressing fidelity to the truth in His Honor’s Court, I wouldn’t be making any long term plans for the future unless they included a prison facility.

important read more;
    http://wearytravelermusings.blogspot...ell-truth.html