Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How many tgirls wait till after a few dates for sex.

How I figure it, if a ts is going to have the balls to meet me in the first place, she is probly going to let me bang her if I want. The only trouble i've had is actually getting on that first date. (I'm too short, white, they want someone who will introduce them to their mom, etc) Anyhow, 5 out of 7 tgirls i've been with I banged on the first date. 2 I banged, we never talked again. The 2 that I didn't bang on the first date called me a lot and we hung out quite a bit, and one of those I eventually banged quite frequently. Anyway, every one of them I eventually banged. It is my opinion that with ts more than gg, if you are their type you are probly gunna bang. I'm not saying ts don't have standards, many won't touch me with a ten foot pole, which is frustrating. Anyway do you agree with this? BANG

I don't wanna be part of any club that would have me.

Default Re: How many tgirls wait till after a few dates for sex.

This question and the set up around it doesn't bode well.

Junior Poster

get some of those inserts to make you taller...not sure how being white makes it harder to date a tgirl???

Quote Originally Posted by baller1987 View Post
    How I figure it, if a ts is going to have the balls to meet me in the first place, she is probly going to let me bang her if I want. The only trouble i've had is actually getting on that first date. (I'm too short, white, they want someone who will introduce them to their mom, etc) Anyhow, 5 out of 7 tgirls i've been with I banged on the first date. 2 I banged, we never talked again. The 2 that I didn't bang on the first date called me a lot and we hung out quite a bit, and one of those I eventually banged quite frequently. Anyway, every one of them I eventually banged. It is my opinion that with ts more than gg, if you are their type you are probly gunna bang. I'm not saying ts don't have standards, many won't touch me with a ten foot pole, which is frustrating. Anyway do you agree with this? BANG
    Going out on a limb here ... maybe it's your approach to "banging" a ts. Perhaps if you thought more about making love to them, instead of "banging" them, they'd even touch you with a six inch pole. Just sayin...

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Lmaooo...he's the type of guy that i'll make take me out on a 300/400 dollar date than disappear while we're at the bar at the end of the night.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Lmaooo...he's the type of guy that i'll make take me out on a 300/400 dollar date than disappear while we're at the bar at the end of the night.
    And leave with the tall Dark stranger who wants you to meet his mom right.

oh yeah ...
    BANG

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by baller1987 View Post
    How I figure it, if a ts is going to have the balls to meet me in the first place, she is probly going to let me bang her if I want. It is my opinion that with ts more than gg, if you are their type you are probly gunna bang.
    perhaps herein there is an equation: if a woman has balls, you're more likely to bang her than if she doesn't have balls

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    And leave with the tall Dark stranger who wants you to meet his mom right.

oh yeah
    BANG
    lol...

Senior Member Junior Poster Dobladito's Avatar

I think most tgirls will go for it in the first date and I think that is because of their male side.

Both man and woman have a male and a female side and man and woman are raised with differente values and/or social approach.

Tgirls (I think) don't have that social-conservative-mind-barrier who tells them to wait for the right one.

As for the banging, having sex or make love, I think it depends more on the kind of date, one night stand it's probably banging for both. Having sex is more polite and making love is when you have someone you love.

What I like about tgirls is they usually don't go around the bushes, you want it or not. While women, pffff, sometimes you just have to try too hard for a simple bang.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

I will fuck on a first date if the guy pays me for that act but then i wont see them again afterwards as they are just put into the client bracket then. ..otherwise no chance they have to earn it and wait .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam