I just want to know if anyone here think that salespeople are generaly shady. I think that most salespeople, especially in the big chain stores are pushy, deceptive and and just want to get your money. Personaly I have worked as a salesman and I think that I was a good salesman most of the time.

In this day everytime that I go to a big chain store like Best Buy, I always see and hear customers get fucked amd mislead over by salespeople. When someone buy a TV they generaly want it on sale (lower price), but at the closing of the sale they are being offered cable programing packages, extended warranties, and bunch of other upsells.

Another thing is the store like Macy's, I believe that they have very pushy salespeople.

Have you or someone that you know has ever been a victim of a salesperson that you feel has tricked you?

The reason why I am writing this is because I just seen a TV ad about how some couple bought an plasma HD TV and they are being offered a HD Programing Package and this made me think on how the salespeople are low-balls.