Rookie Poster

Default TS on TV is it worth it?

I am just viewing the Maury episode featuring Ms. Allanah Star & Cookie (u worked it out girls)
    I find it hilarious to hear the GG's in the audience pick the TS girls apart even though the TS girls look better than most of the GG's screaming “ that’s a man- that’s a man ” Nevertheless I too have considered doing a show like Maury or Tyra (we wont even discuss the disrespect of Jerry Springer)…
    Yet I am not sure if it would be damaging to my psyche to have people pick me a part on national TV-- especially now that I am successfully passing in my day to day life.
    We all know how heartbreaking it is to be “clocked” i.e. discovered
    So my question is…for you girls that have braved day time TV… would you say that it was a positive or negative experience over all? Was being critiqued by people that have no idea how hard you have had to work in order to achieve your current look.. worth the exposure you received being displayed on national TV… Or would you have rather continued to live anonymously without ever receiving the publicity?

Junior Poster

Was it earlier today?

Not all GG's are insecure with themselves. Some trannies need to get over this. There are some trannies who are more feminine than GG's and there are some GG's who are more feminine than TS's. I think they go crazy over it because there's a strong possiblity the girl in question is transgendered so of course they're gonna say it's a man. But if you've noticed it's the GG's who fool the audience the most.

Default Re: TS on TV is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless_PrincessNYC
    I find it hilarious to hear the GG's in the audience pick the TS girls apart even though the TS girls look better than most of the GG's screaming “ that’s a man- that’s a man ” We all know how heartbreaking it is to be “clocked” i.e. discovered
    ?
    That's excatly how I felt watching that show. 98% of the GG's in the audience were fugly. How can they scream...."You a man!!"..when the don't take the time to fix themselves up. They are on national TV. Fix your hair or something!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL@fix your hair or something!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cute_mixed_guy
    Not all GG's are insecure with themselves. Some trannies need to get over this. There are some trannies who are more feminine than GG's and there are some GG's who are more feminine than TS's. I think they go crazy over it because there's a strong possiblity the girl in question is transgendered so of course they're gonna say it's a man. But if you've noticed it's the GG's who fool the audience the most.
    i'm in agreement with this.
    IMHO all the ts looked better than the GG's and were more attractive
    and ironically thats why those less than attractive GG's were cast on the show

Veteran Poster

I always think that some of the ggs in the audience or at home start to think "I need to get myself together!"and the guys secretly think"Dam I would hit it!"