Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man(2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Hindu Freddy?

smh
    150 minutes of chasing and slashing with plenty of song & dance numbers thrown in. Keep shaking that head, Rock. Take a handful of pills and give it a shot.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

If need to down some Southern Comfort and take some Lortabs..

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

If need to down some Southern Comfort and take some Lortabs..
    Atta boy...

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

And much weed.

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

It was ok , Andrew Garfield makes a decent Peter Parker.
    I hope they don't fuck up Venom like Raimi did if they choose to bring him in.

And the buildup for the reemergence of Norman Osborn could be cool , I'm hoping they cast Gillian Anderson as Captain Jean De'Wolfe .
    That really wasn't Raimi's fault it was Sony's. They pressured him into shoehorning in a poorly developed Venom at the last minute when it should've only been Sandman and Harry in part 3. So keep in mind that the first 3rd of Spider-man 3 was cool but once they introduced that suit into the film it all went down hill. Sony was trying to do the same thing while in preparations for Spidey 4 and Raimi rightfully just said "Enough!"

Sony and Fox don't understand what it takes to make an excellent comic book movie. They only care about the money. Yet ironically Spider-man has enough back story to do Harry Potter numbers if done right.

Same with Xmen, that should've been doing Avenger numbers and Wolverine should've been par with Dark Knight. But the people at Fox are retarded. Thus the reason the last 2 X-men films barely made it's money back domestically.

That being said I'll just wait for the red box release. I'm done with Fox and Sony and wont watch another Xmen, F4 or Spidey movie in theaters until Marvel Studio/Disney get's the rights back.

Last edited by Chase_Mcthirsty; 07-20-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    ^ This. Raimi is certainly no Nolan.

~BB~
    But Spiderman is not Batman.

Spiderman can't be as serious and dark like Batman.Plus he isn't an antihero.

Raimi was the best for Spiderman and Nolan the best for Batman.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmerGeil View Post
    But Spiderman is not Batman.

Spiderman can't be as serious and dark like Batman.Plus he isn't an antihero.
    Why not? The origins are Spider Man are pretty dark, according to the new movie, so it's not like there's anything wrong with that take. Personally, I don't like the light, fluffy Spider Man whose most pressing concern outside of battling bad guys is bedding Mary Jane. He may not be an anti-hero, but he's supposed to be conflicted.

~BB~

Senior Member Veteran Poster ImmerGeil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    That really wasn't Raimi's fault it was Sony's. They pressured him into shoehorning in a poorly developed Venom at the last minute when it should've only been Sandman and Harry in part 3. So keep in mind that the first 3rd of Spider-man 3 was cool but once they introduced that suit into the film it all went down hill. Sony was trying to do the same thing while in preparations for Spidey 4 and Raimi rightfully just said "Enough!"

Sony and Fox don't understand what it takes to make an excellent comic book movie. They only care about the money. Yet ironically Spider-man has enough back story to do Harry Potter numbers if done right.

Same with Xmen, that should've been doing Avenger numbers and Wolverine should've been par with Dark Knight. But the people at Fox are retarded. Thus the reason the last 2 X-men films barely made it's money back domestically.

That being said I'll just wait for the red box release. I'm done with Fox and Sony and wont watch another Xmen, F4 or Spidey movie in theaters until Marvel Studio/Disney get's the rights back.

There's enough stuff from almost every Superhero from Marvel to make 10 and more good sequels.

One thing is not correct Xmen : The Last Stand has an Box Office of almost 460million dollar which makes it the most sucessful of the series.

The worst one made the most money

But the new Spiderman was with the Fantastic four the worst Marvel film I've seen(Haven't watched Ghost Rider).

In the Raimi movies all actors played their roles with so much passion.

Ben and May were played so realistic,that you must believe they were the most lovely people on earth.

Dafoe played Osborn/Goblin with unbelievable madness.He fitted perfectly.

Maguire was a very good nerdy Peter Parker,in the new one he isn't a nerd(to get the chicks in the cinema who are attracted to the actor...)

And best one who misses is Jonathan Kimble Simmons who's not just played J.Jonah Jameson.This guy is Jameson and deserved an Oscar

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

haah ghost rider is one of the worst movies of all time ..

i have no desire to see this spiderman movie at all it looks very dull and uninspiring from the trailers ...... i find it a shame when they just erboot things .. this is the sort of movie i would watch if i was flicking the the telly channels at night and it was on ...

wait for the reboot of batman in a few years haha

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

I actually enjoyed the Amazing Spider-Man. I think Garfield fits the Ultimate universer version of Peter Parker. He was shy out of the mask and had trouble talking to Gwen and others, but felt confident when in the mask. He wasn't Tobey Macguires "golly gee, gosh" Peter Parker. I'm curious on where Marc Webb takes the series now.