Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Default Want to crawl into somewhere warm and fun? ;)

One of my favorite things growing up was to build blanket forts. I'd be able to create my own little world -- safe snuggled away in sheets, blankets and pillows. It was a place where you could have lots of fun.

I may be older now, but it doesn't mean I don't like to play ocassionally. Want to join me? I've got somewhere warm and inviting just perfect for you to slide into! Let's let our inner children out and have some adult fun in my blanket fort .

I'm in my cutest jammies and ready to throw an old fashioned slumber party with my gorgeous tgirl friends. In wild anticipation of a fun night with the girls, I take some inspiration from my favorite college-themed sitcom and construct a blanket fort where we can be naughty under the sheets in a whole new way.
    While looking forward to our massive pillow fight, I think about kissing caressing and rubbing against my foxy friends - and I can't help but rub up against one of my big, fluffy pillows. You can be assured there won't be much sleeping going on at this sexy slumber party. In order to gain entrance to my fort, the password is pleasure!

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Default Re: Want to crawl into somewhere warm and fun? ;)

I'd rather be in something other than your blankets and sheets...and I'm not referring to your car.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    One of my favorite things growing up was to build blanket forts. I'd be able to create my own little world -- safe snuggled away in sheets, blankets and pillows. It was a place where you could have lots of fun.

I may be older now, but it doesn't mean I don't like to play ocassionally. Want to join me? I've got somewhere warm and inviting just perfect for you to slide into! Let's let our inner children out and have some adult fun in my blanket fort .

I gotta ask Wendy would you consider this an ABDL style set? Just curious, because I seen you have done alot of work with Sadie and she is into the ABDL lifestyle.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Oh I love the blanket Wendy? Where did you get it? Next time I'm in New York i'm going to buy one. But can you please give us a picture of it without that naked lady in front of it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Token Williams-Black View Post
    I'd rather be in something other than your blankets and sheets...and I'm not referring to your car.
    I do have a cave that's kind of tight... but it's very comfy -- is that where you want to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    I gotta ask Wendy would you consider this an ABDL style set? Just curious, because I seen you have done alot of work with Sadie and she is into the ABDL lifestyle.
    The concept came up one night while helping her brainstorm sets for her own content, so indirectly there is some connection. But when you watch the video it's very clear I'm not playing up an AB angle -- I go entirely a different direction -- much more a Community (the TV Show) style blanket fort. But on the photos alone I'm sure someone's fapping to it with that in mind.

It's amused me that because Sadie and I have done so much work together, many people assume there's some sort of ABDL angle to our friendship. I have a lot of AB's approaching me about being their mommy. I'm supportive of how she lives her life, but its not really an aspect of our friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Oh I love the blanket Wendy? Where did you get it? Next time I'm in New York i'm going to buy one. But can you please give us a picture of it without that naked lady in front of it please.
    Hahaha - I saw the pirate sheets and just needed to get it. I'm only sad I couldn't find a ninja blanket to go with it.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Great pics Wendy!

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

I thought the pastry queen was going to talk about her favorite giant size pastry that she wanted to crawl in and eat her way out.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    The concept came up one night while helping her brainstorm sets for her own content, so indirectly there is some connection. But when you watch the video it's very clear I'm not playing up an AB angle -- I go entirely a different direction -- much more a Community (the TV Show) style blanket fort. But on the photos alone I'm sure someone's fapping to it with that in mind.

It's amused me that because Sadie and I have done so much work together, many people assume there's some sort of ABDL angle to our friendship. I have a lot of AB's approaching me about being their mommy. I'm supportive of how she lives her life, but its not really an aspect of our friendship.
    Interesting, after I looked at the set agian I see what your talking about. It is a good set and your work has been exceptional of late. On the subject of regression/abdl play, it often blurs a line that I am not comfortable with. If you see Sadie or for that matter Candi McBride in regular in street clothes they look over 18, in abdl they actually look much younger. I actually don't have a beef with it (to each his own), the whole regression thing overall just makes me uneasy tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    Great pics Wendy!
    Thanks sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I thought the pastry queen was going to talk about her favorite giant size pastry that she wanted to crawl in and eat her way out.
    Hahaha I've been advised not to shoot anymore kitchen sets until 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Interesting, after I looked at the set agian I see what your talking about. It is a good set and your work has been exceptional of late.
    Thanks Erika. How I've been going about shooting in 2012 has helped greatly with creating more of a "look" for each of the sets. If you're interested in how these sets comes about, my youtube channel frequently covers how the sets get conceptualized.