Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Question for the Guys With GG GFs/Wives

Quote Originally Posted by NJfan View Post
    I would then proceed to give the TS oral and eat the cream pie out of my girl.

Orrrr, get pounded while you eat your girl?!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Just a wild guess, but I'd say most stable, confident ,mature married dudes with a sound relationship more than likely could handle a TS with the wifey. My guess is they'd see that as an extension of the typical male fantasy of another women with thier wives..... but they'd second guess thier own abilities...don't let any of 'em bullshit on that. Most dudes talk a good game about an open or swinging lifestyle but when someone else's dick is invading thier home turf....and they come face to face with reality...not fantasy....it's a whole different matter.
    That second part of you comment reminds me of this couple, some years back. I went with a t-girl to see this couple. As, they wanted a second girl. No, me and the t-girl didn't do anything!

That visit, her man kept trying to get me to do stuff with her(the GG) and I was like....NO!!!!! So, he got me in a corner and asked for my number. They started seeing me, only. That or they had tons of time and were rich as hell!

Well, I ended up getting into it with her and, after all of his pushing us to fuck, we started leaving him out! Sometimes she would suck him while I fucked her, but he couldn't take it(us leaving him out)! He kept pushing us to do it and, when we did, he couldn't handle it! He kept saying "Come take care of big daddy"! LMAO! And, when I was about to fuck him, he made her go into another room!

Here's a tip for the guys who are SERIOUSLY into their significant other:If your girl takes the phone from you and talks to ya'lls TS playmate in another room, you might have an issue!

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    and if you were the girl Nautica, I'd be jealous that it wasn't me taking it LOL. But seriously you are amazing. If me and my girl can see eye to eye on it we might have to pay you a visit...
    Lol! Thanks!

I'm not a 'couples' person, though. It's so super-rare and it'd have to be an out and about, spontaneous meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by idrrobot View Post
    nope, in fact i would likely loose my load just watching. TS/GG combos are my favorite.
    That's hot!

Quote Originally Posted by shaustin View Post
    Nope, I believe I'd be happy and excited, but that's about it.
    Virgin!

Quote Originally Posted by JayR80 View Post
    Jealous, no. I`d love to see that. As long as you and her invited me to join in straight away!
    Lol! You can watch!

Quote Originally Posted by scroller View Post
    Yeah, that sounds pretty awesome. If she can squirt then she deserves to do it regardless of what makes it happen.
    Wow!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica View Post

That second part of you comment reminds me of this couple, some years back. I went with a t-girl to see this couple. As, they wanted a second girl. No, me and the t-girl didn't do anything!

That visit, her man kept trying to get me to do stuff with her(the GG) and I was like....NO!!!!! So, he got me in a corner and asked for my number. They started seeing me, only. That or they had tons of time and were rich as hell!

Well, I ended up getting into it with her and, after all of his pushing us to fuck, we started leaving him out! Sometimes she would suck him while I fucked her, but he couldn't take it(us leaving him out)! He kept pushing us to do it and, when we did, he couldn't handle it! He kept saying "Come take care of big daddy"! LMAO! And, when I was about to fuck him, he made her go into another room!

Here's a tip for the guys who are SERIOUSLY into their significant other:If your girl takes the phone from you and talks to ya'lls TS playmate in another room, you might have an issue!

Lol! Thanks!

I'm not a 'couples' person, though. It's so super-rare and it'd have to be an out and about, spontaneous meeting.

That's hot!

Virgin!

Lol! You can watch!

Wow!
    Have a great mental image now of you Nautica balls deep in her in mish, with me balls deep in you from behind while I caress those amazing breasts and you take turns dfk her and arching back to dfk me....

Definitely one for the wank bank!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If I've already decided to do a threesome with my GF and a tgirl, I think whether or not my GF got off from being fucked by someone else is the least of my concerns.

Silver Poster

So, you have been with her for over a year and you are, still, interested in her sexually. Would you be jealous if you have never made, seen, or, even, know she can squirt, yet, a TS fucks her and she squirts all over her dick and balls after their first fuck?

Awaiting the pending story....

Quote Originally Posted by JayR80 View Post
    Have a great mental image now of you Nautica balls deep in her in mish, with me balls deep in you from behind while I caress those amazing breasts and you take turns dfk her and arching back to dfk me....

Definitely one for the wank bank!
    Oh wow!

....give me a sec

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    If I've already decided to do a threesome with my GF and a tgirl, I think whether or not my GF got off from being fucked by someone else is the least of my concerns.
    Hmm.. Interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX View Post

Slurp!

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Not that I would be jealous but i would doubt myself sexually a lil because i was unable to make her squirt

Of course. I wouldn't my girl to feel like she did something wrong by getting pounded by another person and I didn't.