Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Hottest Shemale Alive Rookie Poster

Default Re: I love Post-Op Transsexuals!

The hottest post-op girl, at least as far as i am concerned, is Eva Galour. This girl is so natural and looks like the girl next door. Check her out at www.transsexualeva.com . .

Junior Member Rookie Poster Lexilove's Avatar

This is a very interesting topic and I loved seeing all the different perspectives and I would love to share mine :)

I am a pre-op trans woman and I CAN NOT WAIT to get my pussy! I do not identify with my penis and like to treat it as a big clit, feels much more natural that way to me. With that said I do not feel that a non-op trans woman who does not want surgery is any less of a woman. The truth is that there are more than two genders and they are all beautiful expressions of human individuality. The trick is to take the time to look inside to "know" yourself. The only surgical mistake (SRS vs. no SRS) that is ever made is by a person who is confused and ultimately not in tune with their whole self. No surgery of any kind will mend a broken heart. Us Trans women are no more of a woman the day we "get our dick cut off" than we were the day that we were born, it is our essence and it surpasses the physical body.

I also read a reply that said that transwomen are ULTRA feminine and it seemed to be met with some hostility and/or seen merely as a generalization. I personally believe there is merit to that statement. NO, it does not apply to every transwoman, but YES I do believe there is some truth to this and here is why. Any girl can be born into a girls body a live the life that is expected of them, a trans girl had to FIGHT for it. most of us have a femininity that resonated so strongly within us that it defied our physical bodies and our societies conception of who we were and who we must be. Not all trans women reach the exhalted state of goddesshood (ulta femininity), but neither do all GG's. The state of goddesshood is the end result of surrendering to your inner woman and your own femininity, its a spiritual process and the transsexual experience (I believe) is probably the most powerful way to achieve that state. When you really, really know who you are not, then you really really know who you are. :rock2

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nina_lisa View Post
    While i really want srs and surgery i have to strongly disagree with you. Gender is not white and black, or 0 and 1, it is a continuum. And a trans woman that does not want surgery is not less of a woman, that a trans like me that want surgery.

Drag queen or tranvestite, don't consider themselves as woman, they just enjoy cross dressing, it is a fetish for them, for trans woman op or non op it is an identity issue.

Once you take hormones you start to look smell and be perceived as a woman, i had situations where i was still dressed as a guy but i was taken hormone for a few months, but many people gendered me female, no tv or drag queen is gendered female while dressed in guy cloth.

If someone can be happy with no surgery, better not to have it, it is very painful and expensive. It is easy when one is born in the right body to tell trans what is right and wrong, but many struggle even to pay rent let alone pay $20K for surgeries.
    I couldn't agree more with you. Shortly before my 11th birthday I started puberty and instead of changing like most boys my hips spread and filled out and my fingers lengthened, mh cheek bones lifted, my lips filled out and I started developing very femine features v.s masculine. I am very lucky to have very aware parents who saw what was going on then knew I was not lying or exagerating when I told them something didn't feel right inside me and pulled me out of that school and enrolled me in another as a female for a fresh start as a girl. I started taking hormones and within a month any and all traces of me being a boy were gone except what was between my legs.

I am VERY comfortable in my own skin and my identity as a female and don't need a man made vagina to feel like one. I've had two surgeries which were both my breasts first to stretch my skin and create their pocket and the second for my final implants, and my own body did the rest when it came to my booty, hips, voice etc. If there are others out there who need srs to feel that way then I am no one to judge and would do anything I could to help them save for it, and applaud all of them who have gone before and all the pain and agony they went through as pioneers, but was taught by my mother at a young age to be comfortable with my body. If someone judges me for my penis then they aren't worth my time cause I love everything about mine from morning wood to the little bulge I see when I go untucked, yes it sucks to be judged that way by some, but not enough to force me on to a surgeons table.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Tbh i've heard so many different opinions on this topic from the girls I know that it's pointless making blanket statements. I've yet to hear the same perspective twice. Half the girls i've met are relatively comfortable pre op while their young, often they'll say they don't want to be half when they're old so they'll get SRS then. I know girls who are desperate to have everything done ASAP and others who consider all surgery vanity and really can't be bothered. Some post ops are batshit crazy and clearly aren't happy with the results (one of my exes has only come twice in 14 years for instance) yet others I know are well adjusted. Everyone's different.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I'm not a big fan of post op girls. I mean I respect their choice, but I do prefer having a cock, even a not functional one. The whole point of being with a transsexual is being with a not all part being woman. Tasting the lips, tongue, hair, tits, and everything like woman but still having a beautiful cock

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Everyone deserves a chance ! If I get one with you I'd make you the happiest girl

Member Rookie Poster

Lexilove and Janna_b, very beautifully written... I enjoyed every word. I’m a xxy (klinefelter) trans woman, now.. And from early childhood I knew I was a girl, but I didn’t know there was a medical term for it.. All I knew was at the start of puberty, when other boys were starting to develop broad shoulders and deep voice, I started to develop wide hips, and breasts.. some years later, with more developed internet I discovered I am not alone, and started to seek medical help for myself.. funny thing is, at the same time, I was always very selfconcious and picked-up for my femmenine features (and called gay, for what logic reason??), and I hated it, and loved it at the same time. hard to explain, but now I am very happy for fact my body didn’t developed masculine features, and with little help from hormones I am today the young woman that I always dreamed to be ( just didn’t know it was possible 15years ago, before puberty ) .. I hope in 2 years time, I will have SRS and get rid of mine hatred part, and finally be complete inside and outside... (fuck all the trans chasers, I dont need/want someone to like me for something I have, but I hate.. I need real, openminded man in my life.. not just some cock pervert.)

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Tayla; 02-09-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

here's a hottie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mhw40mIYXI1rng6svo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	4035 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	553829  

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

The only real issues are
    1) It's your body! You can do with it what you want!
    2) What ever you do make sure you can still enjoy sex with your partner...and don't focus so much on looks.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Quote Originally Posted by paperplane View Post
    Fucking beautiful!

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

I am a big fan of people achieving their goals!!! In this case, ladies completing their transition into the woman they always knew they were but, were tricked by nature. The completion of SRS and the "Post-Op" status is accomplished through much physical and emotional pain. I applaud the perseverance, dedication and monetary obligation the commitment requires to accomplish this goal.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.