Rookie Poster

Default To my sisters...help.

I have been scouring, researching and re-researching everything I can with regard to my orchidectomy. This Dr. Kimmel is looking really good as an option right now, due to the fact that I havent found ANYONE in Chicao that offers the same service without a bunch of bull shit. I really want this proceedure, but I don't want to go broke either. Help. Any advice will help me furthur reach my desired goal.

As a note of seriousness, I KNOW that many of you girls remember what it was like to cry at nights wishing for miracles that would help you BECOME YOU. I am at that point. I broke down watching "Angels in America" because of the neo-gay lawyer's statement that, "Everytime I pray, I ask g__ to break me into little pieces and start over again". That's how I feel. I need this proceedure, but I'm finding myself blocked of from where I want to be..

If you're going to pay for an orchidectomy, why not just put up with it and wait until you have enough for a full SRS? I know that must be a LOT easier said than done at this point, but if you're struggling to save money, why end up spending twice?