Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lick My Member Junior Poster shaustin's Avatar

Default Re: What's The Deal With Bath Salts And How Can I Get High From Them?

The high depends on the bathsalt and the way it's taken, but from what I've seen of it around, be prepared for a trip of 'Angel Dust' proportions.

Eat a dick.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Contact your local AVON representive today?

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    1. Put bath salts in your bathwater

2. Light up a reefer

3. Repeat till high.
    Light up a reefer? I take it you don't smoke.
    I think you meant 'joint' or 'blunt'.
    "Have you been smoking those reefer cigarettes again?".

Last edited by GrimFusion; 06-29-2012 at 12:04 AM.

I can't touch that bath salt mess. I've tried salvia a few times just to experiment and form an opinion, but it's not my bag. The high is nice; until my mouth went numb and I started feeling like I was uncontrollably drooling on myself (though I wasn't). After sobering up, I didn't remember standing up and yelling at the ceiling either, but that didn't stop my friends from making it the running gag for a month.

Nah thanks. I'll stick to daily weed and the highly occasional shrooms and 'cid.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I can't touch that bath salt mess. I've tried salvia a few times just to experiment and form an opinion, but it's not my bag. The high is nice; until my mouth went numb and I started feeling like I was uncontrollably drooling on myself (though I wasn't). After sobering up, I didn't remember standing up and yelling at the ceiling either, but that didn't stop my friends from making it the running gag for a month.

Nah thanks. I'll stick to daily weed and the highly occasional shrooms and 'cid.
    You get good Acid? I'm firing up the truck heading north to Portland with a suitcase full of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I don't think they mean Badedas..
    Badedas...my favourite! Stuff smells so good, I'd snort it! It can take the stank off a shit wagon.

I finally found a US based supplier!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BadedasOriginalBathGelee.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	480994

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You get good Acid? I'm firing up the truck heading north to Portland with a suitcase full of cash.
    I've got a "reliable" down in Salem that can get good acid. They grow some serious big cheese, chocolate chunk, and shrooms so I buy greens off of them every couple of months, but I only try to hook up the other stuff two or three times a year. I've been burned in the past, but not through this person.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I've got a "reliable" down in Salem that can get good acid. They grow some serious big cheese, chocolate chunk, and shrooms so I buy greens off of them every couple of months, but I only try to hook up the other stuff two or three times a year. I've been burned in the past, but not through this person.
    I always used to fall for the "just got back from the Bay Area and got some from a guy in a van at a Dead show" line. Gave up trying to score L after awhile. Must be nice to fry up in Oregon. Different high down here for sure.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Dino your a legend

This song is for you you need to get Timmmmmmmmehhhhhy

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I always used to fall for the "just got back from the Bay Area and got some from a guy in a van at a Dead show" line. Gave up trying to score L after awhile. Must be nice to fry up in Oregon. Different high down here for sure.
    I haven't had undiluted LSD since the mid-1990s. Since then, everything I've got has been diluted by water or vodka. So long as there's SOME real L in it, I just figure I'll probably need to buy a little more. I got sold a bottle of binaca filled with lemon juice and water years ago, then part of a blotter sheet filled with drops of something, but it wasn't L because I wasn't trippin' off of it. Since then, I don't trust any seller who unnecessarily talks up a product that should speak for itself.

Tripping up in Oregon is excellent, man. Last time I popped a few liberty caps, a few of my friends, my girl and I drove about 15 miles into the forest and hiked a mile down to the Clackamas river. We filled a bong with the river water and lit up a few bowls then spent the day tripping out on nature and having twacked out conversations until it started getting dark.