Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    UNICORN HUNTER Junior Poster Baileyluv's Avatar

Default Re: Is Hamburger Marys (Long Beach) Tuesday Night worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by octrannyluvr View Post
    OK, so here is the update on Hamburger Mary's...

I went, walked in, went straight to the bathroom cause its a 40 mile drive one way. I walk out and this filipina tgirl stops me, takes my hand and puts it on her bare ass and says do you like girls like me. I am like, yeah I totally do, but sorry I am not here for that. She tries to make small talk for a minute, I am like, c-ya I am going to get a drink. So I head over to the bar and like 10 seconds later she is there trying to dance in front of me and rubbing my cock on the outside of my pants. I am like hey, sorry just here to chill and observe. She is like ok I am gonna go sit down. She comes back in like 2 mins and I am finally like, look, I am involved with someone. I felt like she was cock blocking the whole time I was there. So I observed some nice scenery for a while and then left. There was this one girl looked like it was her first time. She was wearing this cute "single" necklace that was kinda blinged out. I was gonna talk to her but she had two GG's with her, looked like they were kind of supporting her along.

One final note, I am 5'9" and in shoes only 5'10". Holy crap! There was not a single Tgirl under 6' in that room in fact most I would say were over 6'2" I felt like I should have been carrying around a step ladder.
    HAHA yes sum gurls have enthuasiam, if you didnt bring your own should have warned, but its half the fun. I love the out goingness, but can kill the game. You should have been down for PRIDE lol crazyness, still got Aug nights too. Im 6 foot and yes the gurls can have a lil height in there, even make me feel short. Friends and I are planning a night out to HM in WEHO next week possible, they work down there every weekend, If anyone wants to be on the list. club 11 is great too hosted by Engineu on Sat.

And yes. I try to always get people off the boards out together, im a social whore and love peeps.

Junior Poster

Who is this lady? I've seen her there a couple of times and she's got the cutest smile and the tightest little body. Good dancer. First time I saw her she had on this polka dot dress and was looking like a pinup model.

Flickr: Please wait...

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oak View Post
    Who is this lady? I've seen her there a couple of times and she's got the cutest smile and the tightest little body. Good dancer. First time I saw her she had on this polka dot dress and was looking like a pinup model.

Flickr: Please wait...
    I saw her there as well; she was with some curvy blonde chick.

Damn...maybe I should move down there...

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Hell and YES that was her, she was a little cutie, she was outta there pretty quick but thanks for the link!

------------------

http://tgirlfap.tumblr.com

Beware, this tgirl will get all up in your grill if you give her the chance. She was the one all over my johnson even when I was trying to ignore her.

------------------

Junior Poster

Beware, this tgirl will get all up in your grill if you give her the chance. She was the one all over my johnson even when I was trying to ignore her.

Yeah she was pretty persistent the first time I was there so I made the hand gestures like I was sizing her up and then while stroking my chin I said "yes, yes, you'll fit nicely in my trunk. What's your name?". Worked for me, You can borrow it if you need it.

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Ha ha I saw her there too

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

I was going to go, but got side tracked. HM's 90% of the time is always a lot of fun. Sometimes (the 10%) it may be just a little slow at first on the Tuesday AFTER the Saturday party, but other than that it's always a great crowd lots of attractive girls.

I may start a new thread for this but, Tonight I am thinking of heading out to TGirl topless at the Vintage Industrial Strip Club in Sun Valley.

The question is this....

Are there tgirls on Thursday nights?
    (I am seeing flyers for that)

Is it just topless? or full nude?

Is the VIP room full nude?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

------------------

Junior Poster

I may start a new thread for this but, Tonight I am thinking of heading out to TGirl topless at the Vintage Industrial Strip Club in Sun Valley.

The question is this....

Are there tgirls on Thursday nights?
    (I am seeing flyers for that)

Is it just topless? or full nude?

Is the VIP room full nude?

Thanks for the answers in advance!
    While I have no credible information, I'm way to far away for this place, I think this is an idea which never came to fruition. The first couple of weeks seemed to be heavily promoted with some smokin ladies but it died off quickly. I'd say save the time. But then again it's 2am and the bars are closed so you tell us what your experience was. Seems as if L.A. is to big, wide of a place to have a dedicated scene every night. I can personally vouch for mondays at MJ's, Tuesdays at HM and Saturdays at Oxwood. Anything past that I dont' know. Willie and Yogi are a couple of the go to guys for the intel into where to be on what night.