Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Is Hamburger Marys (Long Beach) Tuesday Night worth it?

So I am kinda free this week and have been checking out local Tgirl hot spots. On Friday night I went to The Palms Bar in West Hollywood. Did NOT disappoint, I got to meet Honey Foxxx (Amaya Jade) and stopped by MJ's Bar in Silverlake on Monday night... well didn't even get out of the car cause it looked like no one was there It was around 11pm though. So that brings me to Hamburger Mary's tonight in Long Beach.

Should I stay or Should I go?

And if anyone has the 411 about Tgirl Topless in Sun Valley on Thursday I want to know, they say topless strip for Tgirls with a full nude VIP... that could be HOT!

------------------

http://tgirlfap.tumblr.com

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Default Re: Is Hamburger Marys (Long Beach) Tuesday Night worth it?

Yes, it's worth it. When I was down in LA in January I went there a couple of Tuesday nights...had a great time.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

UNICORN HUNTER Junior Poster Baileyluv's Avatar

its worth it and karoke is great fun too. Also check out the HM in WEHO, and masscare mondays at the ABBEY.

Junior Poster

I was at MJ's last night. Rode up from San Diego. Not a huge crowd but there were definately some beautiful women. The trip is worth it just to see Aubrey and Leslie is smoking hot. I've been up to HM's its a good time. After about midnight a ton of cuties poured in.

OK, so here is the update on Hamburger Mary's...

I went, walked in, went straight to the bathroom cause its a 40 mile drive one way. I walk out and this filipina tgirl stops me, takes my hand and puts it on her bare ass and says do you like girls like me. I am like, yeah I totally do, but sorry I am not here for that. She tries to make small talk for a minute, I am like, c-ya I am going to get a drink. So I head over to the bar and like 10 seconds later she is there trying to dance in front of me and rubbing my cock on the outside of my pants. I am like hey, sorry just here to chill and observe. She is like ok I am gonna go sit down. She comes back in like 2 mins and I am finally like, look, I am involved with someone. I felt like she was cock blocking the whole time I was there. So I observed some nice scenery for a while and then left. There was this one girl looked like it was her first time. She was wearing this cute "single" necklace that was kinda blinged out. I was gonna talk to her but she had two GG's with her, looked like they were kind of supporting her along.

One final note, I am 5'9" and in shoes only 5'10". Holy crap! There was not a single Tgirl under 6' in that room in fact most I would say were over 6'2" I felt like I should have been carrying around a step ladder.

------------------

http://tgirlfap.tumblr.com

She was trying to work you bro....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Is this the girl with the two GGs?

Flickr: Please wait...
    Gonna have to click on the link...

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

5 Star Poster

I hear the place is fun!!

Small crowd tonight but Chanel and Cinnamon a.k.a Diamond Yum were there and both were looking good..Hung out with both most of the night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cinnamon1013.jpg 
Views:	1496 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	480498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chanelcouture2_bw_146.jpg 
Views:	1507 
Size:	398.0 KB 
ID:	480499  

Quote Originally Posted by octrannyluvr View Post
    OK, so here is the update on Hamburger Mary's...

I went, walked in, went straight to the bathroom cause its a 40 mile drive one way. I walk out and this filipina tgirl stops me, takes my hand and puts it on her bare ass and says do you like girls like me. I am like, yeah I totally do, but sorry I am not here for that. She tries to make small talk for a minute, I am like, c-ya I am going to get a drink. So I head over to the bar and like 10 seconds later she is there trying to dance in front of me and rubbing my cock on the outside of my pants. I am like hey, sorry just here to chill and observe. She is like ok I am gonna go sit down. She comes back in like 2 mins and I am finally like, look, I am involved with someone. I felt like she was cock blocking the whole time I was there. So I observed some nice scenery for a while and then left. There was this one girl looked like it was her first time. She was wearing this cute "single" necklace that was kinda blinged out. I was gonna talk to her but she had two GG's with her, looked like they were kind of supporting her along.

One final note, I am 5'9" and in shoes only 5'10". Holy crap! There was not a single Tgirl under 6' in that room in fact most I would say were over 6'2" I felt like I should have been carrying around a step ladder.
    Yeah there were alot of tall chicks tonight although most of the asian girls were short. There was one very light skinned Latina girl with a black & white skirt on. She didnt even tuck, so you could see a huge bulge up front..