Default carmen carrera on mediatakeout

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/56870/wo...rn-a-dude.html

Damn her legs and ass are so crazy I must say....esp. seeing her perform up close =)

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: carmen carrera on mediatakeout

Satan's finest work. Welcome to the age of deception where every perverse, ungodly, abnormal, debase idea is embraced and welcomed.
    The enemy uses lust of the flesh to beguile the weak into sinful traps that become demonic strongholds which can keep one enslaved for years. Many lascivious young men will not care that this is a male because they walk through life led by their penises. More so-called "straight" men are becoming more accepting of deviant lifestyles than ever before. This is slowly becoming the "if it feels good, do it" generation. Get a grip youg'ns...Satan is NOT your friend.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dam what is this world coming 2 this is the devils work am glad i dont have 2 worry about this cuz i dont think these drags woud ever try getting with me cuz they might lose there lives.

------------------------------------------------------------

Fellas, you DO KNOW that whether you all "know" or not, you've committed a homo act if you do shim? Ya'll better start asking for birth certificates and then you better start researching them before popping off! I know for some of you though, sex with a tranny ain't no thang, it's just getting you prepared for what you really want, and that's another man. Not all dudes, but hey, we females know you're out there. Also, these "exotic" chicks some of you coons are fixated on, come from countries where disease is prevelent, and sex operation surgeries are prevelent. LMAO. Stop thirsting after anything but your own female.

--------------------------------------------------------------

These down low men on mto don't give a damn, they'll f*ck anything especially if the ass is fat. Any man that regularly steps out the neighborhood wouldn't be this easily fooled. Majority of them have distinct tranny features. The obviously done nose and lips are a dead give away. I can see if you were in Bangkok where the men actually look like women not once going under the knife but this is bs. This isn't even a tranny, its just a man playing dress up (tucks dick) and there are men still interested. Last thread on a tranny everyone was saying he looks more feminine than the average black woman. That's the gayest thing a man can say. Upholding a lady boy over millions of women. Im tired of these guys acting like they're fooled. When i watch Jerry it's always "Oh she was on her period so she let me do anal." If you just met a woman she's not letting you do anal unless she's a prostitute or man. Like you really didn't notice there wasn't a tampon string dangling in front or balls! Im not homophobic, Im tired of fake straight men. Our women are getting infected at an alarming rate because of these men who would screw any warm hole if the ass is fat enough.

THE DEVIL AIN'T PLAYING ANYMORE! HE KNOWS HIS TIME IS COMING OUT, AND YOUR SO_ CALLED HIP-HOP MIxed Up PUPPET AZZ PRESIDENT MAKING MORE AND MORE OF THIS SICKNESS COME OUT!!! FUK. BARACK OBAMA.. Y'ALL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ABOUT THE REAL WORLD. I BET ONLY A FEW ON THIS SITE KNOW ABOUT WHO BIELDERBERG IS, AND HOW THEY TELL THE PRESIDENTS WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT! WAKE UP PEOPLE...CHECK OUT " TRUTH STOP PLAYING" ON YOUTUBE

That's a crime against nature. I hope this thing burns in hell. I can understand when these Ts get beat down when they don't reveal their true identity. It's sick. Burn burn in hell!!

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

The quotes seanchai posted are pretty funny, and pretty sad- I'm sure we all know folks like that.

A lot of racism in some of the comments on that site- can those folks really think that black guys would be especially willing to sleep with her, more than any other group?

Fuck. These people vote, too.

The website owners and the people that post the comments are very racist ....some of that stuff really makes u shake your head

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Not even gonna check it out because after I do, I'm going to read the comments...and I already know what they're saying.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Junior Poster

Fuck. These people vote, too.[/QUOTE]

I laughed but then I got really scared. So true.

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

I don't even want to listen to that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Satan's finest work. Welcome to the age of deception where every perverse, ungodly, abnormal, debase idea is embraced and welcomed.
    The enemy uses lust of the flesh to beguile the weak into sinful traps that become demonic strongholds which can keep one enslaved for years. Many lascivious young men will not care that this is a male because they walk through life led by their penises. More so-called "straight" men are becoming more accepting of deviant lifestyles than ever before. This is slowly becoming the "if it feels good, do it" generation. Get a grip youg'ns...Satan is NOT your friend.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dam what is this world coming 2 this is the devils work am glad i dont have 2 worry about this cuz i dont think these drags woud ever try getting with me cuz they might lose there lives.

Fellas, you DO KNOW that whether you all "know" or not, you've committed a homo act if you do shim? Ya'll better start asking for birth certificates and then you better start researching them before popping off! I know for some of you though, sex with a tranny ain't no thang, it's just getting you prepared for what you really want, and that's another man. Not all dudes, but hey, we females know you're out there. Also, these "exotic" chicks some of you coons are fixated on, come from countries where disease is prevelent, and sex operation surgeries are prevelent. LMAO. Stop thirsting after anything but your own female.

--------------------------------------------------------------

These down low men on mto don't give a damn, they'll f*ck anything especially if the ass is fat. Any man that regularly steps out the neighborhood wouldn't be this easily fooled. Majority of them have distinct tranny features. The obviously done nose and lips are a dead give away. I can see if you were in Bangkok where the men actually look like women not once going under the knife but this is bs. This isn't even a tranny, its just a man playing dress up (tucks dick) and there are men still interested. Last thread on a tranny everyone was saying he looks more feminine than the average black woman. That's the gayest thing a man can say. Upholding a lady boy over millions of women. Im tired of these guys acting like they're fooled. When i watch Jerry it's always "Oh she was on her period so she let me do anal." If you just met a woman she's not letting you do anal unless she's a prostitute or man. Like you really didn't notice there wasn't a tampon string dangling in front or balls! Im not homophobic, Im tired of fake straight men. Our women are getting infected at an alarming rate because of these men who would screw any warm hole if the ass is fat enough.

THE DEVIL AIN'T PLAYING ANYMORE! HE KNOWS HIS TIME IS COMING OUT, AND YOUR SO_ CALLED HIP-HOP MIxed Up PUPPET AZZ PRESIDENT MAKING MORE AND MORE OF THIS SICKNESS COME OUT!!! FUK. BARACK OBAMA.. Y'ALL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ABOUT THE REAL WORLD. I BET ONLY A FEW ON THIS SITE KNOW ABOUT WHO BIELDERBERG IS, AND HOW THEY TELL THE PRESIDENTS WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT! WAKE UP PEOPLE...CHECK OUT " TRUTH STOP PLAYING" ON YOUTUBE

That's a crime against nature. I hope this thing burns in hell. I can understand when these Ts get beat down when they don't reveal their true identity. It's sick. Burn burn in hell!!

You forgot the quote from playgirl420: "She looks good."

........aaaaaaaaanddddddd, That's a wrap!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Quote Originally Posted by oak View Post
    Fuck. These people vote, too.
    I laughed but then I got really scared. So true.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeh... I wasnt laughing tho. If I could just be good in all other areas but keep the trannies...Ahhhh!!! This is too much.