Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Which one is heavy cummer? tranvestites or transexuals?come one boys

I don`t beleve and never will a transexual is a heavy cummer what makes u to beleve that?her looks?her wigg ?her voice?well any clue from here doesn`t help at all just put it to be there lol.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Which one is heavy cummer? tranvestites or transexuals?come one boys

To be honest, i don't give a shite whether a TS is a heavy cummer or not, but, I'm always bemused when one person starts speaking for everyone!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Default Re: Which one is heavy cummer? tranvestites or transexuals?come one boys

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    To be honest, i don't give a shite whether a TS is a heavy cummer or not, but, I'm always bemused when one person starts speaking for everyone!
    Yeah right or u need more respond to ur reply?

Whether Ts or Tv is not the same shite i thought that ur more inteligent that u show.

Jericho talking with an avatar and not with a real pic doesn`t help enough...i can have an avatar with prince charles and talking crap ...a real man is a man in every way ...having cartoons pics and sayng wotever we feel is quite funny ....real avatars ,real faces real pics is the best atitude in here.

Last edited by tsadriana; 06-25-2012 at 03:43 AM.

And if u go for the my job doesnt allow me my question is : why some are here in the end?because talking with an avatar pic or cartoons is talking with an blank profile.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Yeah right or u need more respond to ur reply?
    I'll name that tune in four...

Whether Ts or Tv is not the same shite i thought that ur more inteligent that u show.
    Did i then or have i ever said TS and TV are the same?
    Post a link to it.

Jericho talking with an avatar and not with a real pic doesn`t help enough...i can have an avatar with prince charles and talking crap ...a real man is a man in every way ...having cartoons pics and sayng wotever we feel is quite funny ....real avatars ,real faces real pics is the best atitude in here.
    My avatar is for *my* amusement.
    You wanna know what i look like, check my profile...My picture in one form or another has been there since the day i joined.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I'll name that tune in four...

Did i then or have i ever said TS and TV are the same?
    Post a link to it.

My avatar is for *my* amusement.
    You wanna know what i look like, check my profile...My picture in one form or another has been there since the day i joined.
    No love m not checking anything...i read btw the lines enough for me...

in the end hungangels will become a man dress in woman heavy cummer dot com lol...i hope this site will stop this confusion...they done irt already but most of men users ignored...shemales one thing ,tranexsuals another thing transvestites the4 same so men on heat read again pls.

Jericho's been around here for years. Everybody knows who he is by handle, and he's not the type that would utilize internet anonymity to insult people. I assume you meant "best standards" when you wrote "best attitude", but what standards? If the VAST majority of men on HA all use fake avatars, using fake avatars IS the standard.