Rookie Poster

Default My First time.... a story

Thought i'd try my hand at a little story.
    Pure fiction. Let me know what you think.

They say you never forget your first time, and you know what?
    They’re right.
    My first time was a few month’s ago.

I know what you’re thinking, what a virgin lol, and in a way you would be right.
    Now ok for a 40 year old this wasn’t my first time having sex so you were wrong on that account. I’d been having sex since before I was a teen.
    That was my first time with a member of the opposite sex. Now last month was the first time I had had sex with a member of the third sex, and I can truthfully say I didn’t know what I was missing until then.
    Now don’t get me wrong, I would never class myself as gay, and after everything I still wouldn’t.
    I’m not hetrosexual, I’m not bisexual and im not homosexual. I class myself as just sexual.
    Too many people put stock in labels, and I’m not one of them.
    So I’m just sexual and we’ll leave it at that.
    Anyway back to my first time.
    Every year, my friends and I take two weeks and we do a lads holiday.
    Two weeks of sun sea sand and lots of alcohol.
    This year, we thought we’d try something different.
    We decided to do a road trip across Europe.
    We went to France, Spain, Poland and one or two others just getting totally shitfaced and trying to pull.
    And it was the last leg of the trip where we ended up in Amsterdam.
    It was the last day or so of the trip and we had no luck pulling, so after some booze, we decided jokingly to go our separate ways for an hour or two and meet back at the hotel bar in a couple of hours.
    It was agreed that what happened in Amsterdam stayed in Amsterdam, so after a couple more shots, we all went in different directions.
    Now I’m not the greatest with directions, hell I can get lost even if I use a satnav, so when you throw in alcohol, it was safe to say I got well and truly lost, which in the grand scheme of things was a great thing.
    After about twenty minutes of going down streets and alleys, and not seeing anything that took my fancy, I eventually found myself in a nondescript street, standing in front of a brothel lke all the others, but in the window stood the most amazingly beautiful woman I had ever seen.
    She was statuesque standing at 5’11 in heels, slim, long dark hair, emerald eyes and the most amazing smile you have ever seen.
    I had finally found what I had been looking for. She was an absolute goddess, and I needed to hold her and be one with her.
    I don’t know what it was, but I had a sudden impulse to just take her there and then and be damed with everything else.
    While all this was going on in my head, she looked across and saw me staring.
    I came to my senses, and cleared my head and saw her smile at me and signal me to come over.
    I walked across to the entrance of the building with the biggest shit eating grin on my face and entered.
    Once inside, she came across to me and introduced herself.
    She told me her name was Melody, and asked if I was looking for something special.
    “Just you darlin’ “ I replied with my best swagger and a ton of false bravado.
    And with that we agreed on a price and she took me up to a room.
    Now I had never been with a prostitute before, so I didn’t really know what to expect, so I was quite surprised when she grabbed me by the trousers, undid them and let them fall to the floor.
    She then pushed me onto the bed, and what came next was the most amazing thing I have ever felt.
    Sitting trouserless, she pulled my cock out, played with it and blew on it until I was hard, then put a condom on me.
    She then lowered her mouth onto it and started tugging and sucking on it.
    This was the most amazing blow job I had ever had. I was feeling waves of pleasure come over me, so I lay back while she continued to suck.
    When I did this, she pulled of my shorts and returned to suck me off.
    While I was moaning in pleasure, I felt something gently nudge my ass, it startled me for a moment, and I looked across at her.
    “It’s okay love” she told me, “ just lay back and enjoy this. You are going to love it. You’ll never cum so hard in all your life” and I could then see one of her fingers all lubed up pushing against my ass hole.
    The words my mates and I had all said came floating back into my mind. “What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam”, so I relaxed and pushed as her finger entered me.
    I was moving my ass in time with her finger thrusting, and was getting even more turned on.
    Melody saw this, and without a thought, she inserted another finger.
    My god I almost came there and then. I started moving my ass even faster letting the fingers work themselves in and out even more, and then suddenly she stopped.
    “You were enjoying that weren’t you?” she asked.
    “Yeah. Holy shit that felt amazing” I said panting a bit out of breath.
    “Well I have something else I think you might like even more” she told me while she got up off her knees.
    Standing up. She removed her panties, so all she was wearing was her stockings, heels, a smile, and an 8 inch erect cock.
    “Do you think you would like this in you instead of my fingers?” she asked.
    “I’m willing to give it a go if it feels as good as your fingers did” I replied.
    “Baby” she answered, “you have no idea” and with a grin, she flipped me over and grabbed a tube of lube, then proceeded to grease up my ass.
    Laying there, I could feel the cold lube on her fingers as one by one they entered my ass and she pushed them in and out.
    I started rocking my hips again, truth be told I was loving getting a finger fuck, and started gently moaning.
    “You like that don’t you? Yes you do” as she thrusted more and more.
    Then suddenly I felt something larger nuzzle against my ass, gently trying to enter my hole.
    “Just relax baby and let Melody take you to heaven” she said as she pushed a little bit more, and on that push, the tip entered my ass.
    I felt kinda weird, a little bit painful, but a little bit good, she was pushing a little more, and I moved my ass in time with her, suddenly the pain was gone, and all I could feel was the pleasure of her cock thrusting in me.
    I was in heaven, she thrust, I moved in time, building up a little speed. After a bit, she was thrusting more and more, she was gasping and moaning, and frankly so was i.
    I went to Amsterdam to fuck a prostitute, but I was the one getting fucked and I was loving it.
    It felt like she had been fucking me for hours, the sweat pouring off both of us, she was groaning more “im cumming, im cumming”she gasped, and with a final push, she came.
    That was the end for me. I felt her come and started cumming myself.
    It was pure euphoria. I had never felt anything like this before, but I knew there and then I had to feel it again.
    “How was that?” she asked “Was it your first time?”
    “Yes” I replied “That was amazing. I’ve never felt anything like it before”
    “And would you do it again?” she asked.
    “Definitely. If it’s like that all the time, how can I go back to women without the extra’s?”
    With that she just laughed.
    “Well” she said “If you are going to be around for a few days, why don’t you come back in, and I’ll introduce you to a few of the other girls”
    “Damn “ I said “I leave for home in the morning and I really need to get going”.
    And with that I got dressed, said my goodbyes and ran out the door back to the hotel.

Junior Member Rookie Poster prontosenioro's Avatar

Default Re: My First time.... a story

lovely one