Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

Default Oral sex for the 1st time...

Alritey folks, I'm getting my first Tgirl experience on Saturday so my plan is to blow the chick and then fuck her hehe. Just when it comes to giving her head I hope I don't mess it up, I'm pretty good at eating pussy but this seems like a different ball game. Anyway can you folks give me some tips on this? (My 1st instinct is to slobber and spit on her tool hehe ) And I'm worried because I really don't wanna blow her in a condom, but at the same time safe sex is the best...

PS- I finally get to release! I havent fapped in weeks hehe. I feel like Superman nowadays because I have so much energy lol

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Default Re: Oral sex for the 1st time...

Mind the teeth. Have fun.

I second that and don't go blowing your load too fast now, enjoy the ride and have a great time!

hehe

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Dude- I don't know if this will help, because I don't have a lot of experience (a number of times but with only one girl)-

Do what you like yourself. What feels good? Do that. What feels bad? Don't do that.

Don't over think things- sex is supposed to be fun. Be confident in the fact that you know what a good blowjob feels like, and let that help bring you through. If all else fails, ask her- does this feel good? What do you like? There's no shame in that; in fact, even if you had tons of experience it would still be considerate to check in with your partner.

If you've never had a blowjob ask google how it's done. That fucker knows everything.

I bet if you let her tell you what to do and how to do it ... you'll love it. In fact, it may be hot for you to tell her you've never sucked a cock before ... but you're so hot you want to suck hers ... if she'll show you how.

And as lovesall said 'and don't go blowing your load too fast now, enjoy the ride and have a great time!'

Alrite guys so I had my 1st t-girl experience last night! I'll give you guys the goods on how it went in a little bit because I have to step out for a moment.

5 Star Poster

let us now how it goes!!!

Member Rookie Poster Hardbodyshemale's Avatar

remember no biting!!!!

Alrite folks so I went to see the Lovely Kim Pumper yesterday, I called her and set up the appointment. Got to her place, and we started kissing. I could tell immediately from our kissing that we were gunna have great chemistry. And boy was I right hehe, while we kissed she led me to her mattress. She layed down and let me get on top, so I kissed her passionately all over. Kissed her lips, cheeks, neck, tits, stomach all the way down...then she told me how she wanted me to suck her cock. (God, I'm getting HORNY just writing this omg). She put her cock in my mouth, and she wanted me to go up and down slowly. So thats what I did, went up and down slowly. Then she wanted me to go faster and faster, so I went as fast as I could. Before I knew it I was slobbering all over her dick and my head was bobbing back and forth. I even deepthroated it a few times and she's a solid 9.5 :O After about half an hour of me kissing/sucking her she got on top of me and started kissing me aggressively. I could just feel myself letting go to her and she continued kissing me, after a while she started pinching my nipples and slurping up my cock. I've gotten head NUMEROUS times from Genetic Girls but the way she was sucking on my dick was fucking unreal. I felt like I had to be dreaming, it was sooo good. I was moaning in delight and my toes were curling up, damn I was gone lol. After a while she got on top of me and started riding my dick, OMG her ass is amazing. Such a thick bubble butt just bouncing and sliding up and down my dick. I was in bliss...she layed on her back and I fucked her some more I almost came but I somehow calmed myself down. Few minutes later she bent over and I started fucking her like there was no tomorrow, giving her everything I had. I was thrusting my hardest and her ass was bouncing everywhere such an amazing feeling (I'm getting chills just writing this). Eventually I came, and she turned around and let me cum on her titties. Ahh it was amazing.

She helped me clean up, then we chatted for a bit after. Things were cool, here I was on a beautiful day just had my first tgirl experience with a beautiful woman. Things couldn't get any better, right? Until this happens...

Me: Ok, Kim I'm about to leave. Thank you soo much for everything, this was better than I ever imagined.
    Kim: Aww, anytime boo. You should come see me again soon...I might even let you stay the night...
    Me: Oh really? *Leans in for kiss*
    We start kissing again, and I start getting rock hard yet again. (Remember folks, I had gone a month + without masturbation)
    Kim: So I see your dick is hard again...GET NAKED

I immediately started throwing off my clothes again, I was thinking in my mind omg I'm blessed lol. We hop on the mattress again and its just back to fucking and fucking and fucking, I lost track of how long I was there. After awhile though Kim notices my ass, and she tells me I've got "The Cake" and she tells me she wants to fuck me. I was like no way lol, I had just sucked her over 9 inch cock just a little earlier no way am I letting that go in my ass lol. She wasn't mad at all but she said next time she's fucking me and there's no escape (I was sooo turned on when she said that). After that, we chilled for a bit more and then I headed out. She walked me down the street, and we had a short kiss and then I was off. AMAZING EXPERIENCE. Anyway, I'll be going to see her again and soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kim.jpg 
Views:	954 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	479764