Thread: Curiosity

Rookie Poster

Default Curiosity

One thing I have always wanted to ask, but never could because I don't know any TS's, but I hope no one takes offense to my question, as I do not intend any offense.

Now(how do I word this right? lol), there are ones that look more(no offense)manly than others. I was wondering if the ones that looked more feminine, are they born with a dick or do they go through the same process as other males or what?

I'm sorry if my question is confusing, but I'm not even sure how to word it myself.

of course they were born with a dick.

the earlier a transgendered person starts transitioning, the more feminine she'll be. There are individuals who start dressing as children and begin hormones at thirteen or fourteen, before or during the onset of puberty.

The more 'masculine' t's you refer to may have started later in life, or may actually be part-time cross-dressers. But masculine and feminine are subjective terms. What you consider a masculine looking tgirl, I may drool over.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    of course they were born with a dick.

the earlier a transgendered person starts transitioning, the more feminine she'll be. There are individuals who start dressing as children and begin hormones at thirteen or fourteen, before or during the onset of puberty.

The more 'masculine' t's you refer to may have started later in life, or may actually be part-time cross-dressers. But masculine and feminine are subjective terms. What you consider a masculine looking tgirl, I may drool over.
    It's not quite that clean-cut, man. Some women just have more drive to look feminine than others do. It's not as simple as when they start their transitioning. Some women can invest copious amounts of money on surgery at age 30 and end up looking more feminine than a girl that starts transitioning at age 14.

Rookie Poster

So then they are all born with a dick?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Dragon
    So then they are all born with a dick?
    No some are visited during the night by the cock fairy and granted a penis upon wish. J/K. Yes.

Rookie Poster

Ah, ok. That helps alot, thanks.