I had a great evening of pleasure the other night.

I had a visit from a slave who had visited me before, he enjoys dressing in underwear. he arrived in his suit with his ladies lingerie hiding underneath stockings, suspenders, bra and matching knickers the full works.

But 1st he must prepare himself for me as instructed. He returned to my chamber and knelt before me. I ordered him to worship my red rubber clad legs and shiny boots. If he did a good job he would get to wear some rubber items. So the full worship began I really enjoyed his deep kissing and stroking of my legs and he was soon rewarded with some latex gloves, more worship of my body was required and after some time my slaved was turned into my rubber dolly, now clad in latex including a hood, the real fun can begin.

I strapped in down, blindfolded him and began the play with cock and ass, with my fingers and tongue teasing his body and inflicting small amount of pain into his shaft and balls, I also put electrics on his nipple and an anal probe in in his ass, I enjoyed watching it pulse in and out of his anal pussy. My slave really enjoyed his sensual play.

Soon it was my turn I told my slave what I required and he began I donned one of my modified gasmasks and bent over the bench my slave followed my instructions and pleasured my body and my rock hard 9" cock with his mouth and hands giving me a great blowjob. He then was told to work on my anal pussy, I unzipped my catsuit and exposed my ass to him and he inserted his lubed fingers inside me pleasuring my g spot and and working his fingers deep in side he soon had four fingers in me opening me up, and then inserted toys as instructed I wanted to make my pussy gape, and get me ready for a good fucking.
Rubbery Pleasure

Last time we played I dressed him in a bit of rubber also, more of this was now on the cards.

I was really horny by this point I got down off the bench onto all fours in front of a large mirror I ordered my rubber slave to get his cock really hard and fuck my anal pussy slowly building up faster and faster, I was soon in my zone..... FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Kane was very happy, great orgasam!!!

Hope my rubber slave does not leave it as long this time.

Want to find out more............xxx

www.sarah-kane.co.uk