Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Default Re: I expected help...

Quote Originally Posted by James Blonde
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    but not to see Kalle Pohl who calls out the gay alarm.

Kalle Pohl (lousy german entertainer)
    http://www.eventim.de/img/quadratisch/kallepohl2005.jpg
    Dude... it's Richard Simmons.

P.S. Thank you for adding to all of the idiocy around here by posting yet another topic where a noob rookie questions their own sexuality. It's been done before... way too many times.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion

P.S. Thank you for adding to all of the idiocy around here by posting yet another topic where a noob rookie questions their own sexuality. It's been done before... way too many times.
    The guy asked some perfectly acceptable questions aimed at some of the models/ladies...did you see him soliciting your advice?
    Your still a rookie so get off the high horse and only answer questions appropriate to you. Jesus - talk about idiocy.
    seanchai

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Here's the briefest responses to your questions based on knowing and working with 100's of TS's and reading similar questions/responses over the past few years.

1/ Are you gay?
    Who cares - you are what you are. If you're attracted to tgirls you can't be put in the "straight" category but you fall somewhere else. Don't get carried away by labels.

2/ Most tgirls are interested in men - I'm willing to bet the ones you saw in Germany were more crossdressers that actual transsexuals.

3/ Losing interest in GG (genetic girls) - maybe you just need to try a TS and then go back to GG's - maybe it's like a mental block...maybe it isn't. It's pointless over-analysing unless it starts becoming a problem in your day to day life.

4/ Can you expect them to be the same? In some ways yes - in some ways no. People fall in love all the time and everyone is different, was one girlfriend different to another? Each tgirl is different as is each GG.

5/ Meeting a tgirl. Just play it by ear - if she's a sex worker then be more careful about how much you trust her (sorry girls but you know the stories) with stuff at first. As above, everyone is different you're asking the wrong questions.

It seems to me you just have a lot of confusion and questions which aren't answerable. Hangout, read topics here, surf into girls own sites (usually free) and get to know the community. Just take it easy and see what happens.
    Good luck.
    seanchai

Welcome to the board!

Because you know it's coming, I've included herewith your honorary 'Queer-as-a-three-dollar-bill' virtual spending money. I hear it's good at most any amateur headshrinker's couch.

I don't think there's anything I can add to Seanchai's reply. You seem to have a fair grasp on the questions, looking for some basic answers (Rather than running around going 'Omigaw! What's wrong with me?'). We've all been there, some of us revisiting frequently for old time's sake.

I didn't want to make the impression that i have anything against gays.
    You'll often see us quote the mantra "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

I never saw so many nice girls in an internet discussion board.
    Yah, us guys lucked out here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bahama3_163.jpg 
Views:	2627 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	39879  

Rookie Poster

Hi, i have the same problem and now i am a t-girl addict.
    The last several years i only had sex with t-girls .
    I hope to find a preop girl and live together.
    It's a strange world, ciao

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion

The guy asked some perfectly acceptable questions aimed at some of the models/ladies...did you see him soliciting your advice?
    Your still a rookie so get off the high horse and only answer questions appropriate to you. Jesus - talk about idiocy.
    seanchai
    Thanks for setting me straight, seanchai.
    I guess you're right, though. It's not really my place to give the noobs shit since I'm still a noob myself. I'm just so used to the "forum regular" mentality elsewhere that it's hard to get used to being the new guy at times.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Ok that helps in some points...

You start to like drinking tee and still think of yourself you are a coffee drinker... (i know a silly comparison)
    I don't think it's that silly of a comparison, frankly. I think you're right in some respects.

Why let it define who you are? Whether you like Transsexuals, GGs, or aliens fom the planet Zorgab, you're still the same person (OK maybe not if you like aliens, but otherwise...)

I bet it's funny alias i don't understand what that means. My native language is german. Sometimes i know the meaning of every single word
    in english, but as the sentence it doesn't make sense to me
    Hmm, never expected to run into a language barrier with that one (Though I'm sure it fails miserably in the Bahamas in any language).

Lemme think on this...

Queer = Gay/homosexual and also 'unusual' or 'strange'

'Queer as a three dollar bill' (Or the UK variant: 'Queer as a three bob note') = Slang term describing one's sexual preference. The existence of a three dollar note from the Bahamas (That's genuine currency) makes for a good visual joke (Especially since it is pink and has a queen on the front ).

Is there a three Deutchmark note?

Anyone who asks the 'Does this make me gay?' question now gets their own virtual three dollar bill.

Default Re: Some questions to TS Girls - Please answer

Hiya James... I understand where you are coming from, a lot of guys feel the same way in the beginning and can be confused. I happen to be in a good mood, and I am not going to be mean, call you gay, or make fun of you... I will answer your questions to the best of my ability, and I hope it helps.

1.) Am i straight or bi?
    To me straight, gay and bi is all verbal labels to describe someone's prominent sexual interests. However there are so many sexual preferences out there in the world, it makes labelling them all seem ridiculous. I think labels are redundant, to me each and evry person likes something different. No you are not 100% hetero by the book, and you are not bi either because being bi would require liking the SAME sex in addition to the OPPOSITE... However T girls I think are in a gender category all of their own. It should have it's own preference.

2.) Are there Tgirls interested in men?
    We are just like any other woman or human being, which each have our own sexual preferences. Personally I like men, women and TS girls. I guess you can say I am just a freak!

3.) Why did it happen that i begin to loose my interest in
    genetic girls? Does it happen often?
    Maybe because genetic girls seem boring to you. You don't get a hole and a cock with them, and maybe because we are much more fun! I wouldn't be worried about it. What you like in bed changes all through out your life.

4.) Can i expect that Tgirls are the same emotional as genetic
    girls when they fell in love?
    I cannot speak for all of us, but I personally am VERY emotional when I allow myself to fall in love. Maybe it's the hormones but my gg friends say I am worse than them when I fall for someone.

5.) What do i have to avoid absolutely if i manage to meet a Tgirl?
    What are the most common errors men do?

Avoid treating us any different than you would a normal girl. Don't make a big deal out of the whole tranny thing, and if it's a girl like me don't focus soley on the cock in bed and make a big deal out of it. Some T girls dont even want it to be touched, others however will want you to bend over LOL.

I think the most common errors men have made dating me is: 1. Treating me differently than a girl 2. Being paranoid that I am clockable in public 3. Not associating me with their friends/family after a considerable amount of time

Thank you very much. I love every of you ladies

Heiko
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_19_595.jpg 
Views:	1031 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	39916  
    Attached Images Attached Images