Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Asked to be banned. Delivered. Junior Poster

Default Re: A Question for our Black guys

Yes ts hate black men

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Didn't read all the other responses just answering the question.

Yes, this occurs - PERIOD. I was quite surprised when it happened to me for the following reasons:

1st - The girls who brought this up made it clear that they don't; Talk to, Deal with, Date or Interact with BLACK GUYS;

2nd - The girls who had this position were so negative in expressing it - it took me aback. Hard to do to a guy who grew up in Brickcity and ran all over NYC; and

3rd - The girls were not expressing a preference of who they liked - they expressed clear dislike to one group - Blacks. It was especially clear when one girl asked if I was black (yes we chatted first) and then told me she would not deal with me. She expressed that she wasa disappointed because I didn't sound black and seemed very interesting. WTF?!?!?

So its out there ... I won't say who I've seen on this board who falls into this category ... but it is a shame, but then again they are the ones missing out on meeting good interesting people and we're avoiding racists.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackMan View Post
    Yes ts hate black men
    Nah, I'm thinking it's personal there!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Silver Poster

What would Dre say?

World Class Asshole

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

This makes me sad... I never judge anyone based on their skin color.

Cock size, yes.

But skin color... never.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    This makes me sad... I never judge anyone based on their skin color.

Cock size, yes.

But skin color... never.

Funny so should i whip it out at the bar before i offer a drink? lol
    it sucks its the reality of being black in america lol

But the great thing is one a guy realizes you aren't prejudice against getting to know him.. You become inf infinitly more hotter *stares drooling*

Rookie Poster

I think that it is hard for someone who did not grow up or has not lived in the deep south for a good number of years to understand the cultural differences that are a fact of life down here. I have had the good fortune to travel fairly extensively throughout the US, Canada, and Europe, and I feel like I have a pretty decent understanding of the unique situation down here, although I don't claim to be an expert in Sociology, Psychology, or any other ologies.

Now, before I get flamed for being racist, let me just state that I am a realist and I know what I have witnessed with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. First off, there are good and bad examples of every race. There are hispanics that come to this country and work hard and become citizens, then there are those who come to sponge off the system, sell drugs, never pay taxes, and cause me to have to press '1' for English. Likewise, there are whites who are well educated, have good jobs, and do well for themselves, and then there are those who are missing half their teeth, speak in broken english and cook meth in the back bedroom of their trailer homes. Blacks are no different, there are good and bad, but the mainstream media and cultural history cause the extremes to be more magnified. Add to that the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world who try to play the race card at times where it has no bearing on the situation, and try to encourage black people to have a chip on their shoulder and it just makes things worse.

Now the situation here in the south is unique in that the ratio of 'good' black people to 'bad examples' is extremely distorted compared to everywhere else in the world that I have ever been. I have good friends, coworkers, and neighbors who are black and I don't see them as anything else other than people. At the same time, there are a whole lot more blacks who exhibit most of the stereotypical behavior (loud music with obscene lyrics, sagging pants, ebonics, aggressive behavior, drug dealing, etc.) If I had a dollar for every time I have been called 'honky' or 'cracker' for no other reason than I am a white male I would be a rich man.

Now, as far as the OP question goes, most white females down here fall into three categories:
    1) Ones who also exhibit the stereotypical behavior, speaking in broken ebonics and all, and it should be noted that these girls are typically obese and fairly unattractive. These girls will only date black guys.
    2) Ones who flat out will not date black guys. This can be either because of purely personal preference or it can also be caused by worrying what others will think. I have a very close friend who is white and she was in an interracial relationship with a black man and had a wonderful son. Ever since they broke up, most white men she talks to lose interest in her when they find out she has an interracial child.
    3) Ones who have truly open minds and judge each person individually, as it should be. Unfortunately, these are the minority here in the south.

Hope this all makes at least a little sense and I haven't offended anyone too badly.

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul4real View Post
    Funny so should i whip it out at the bar before i offer a drink? lol
    it sucks its the reality of being black in america lol

But the great thing is one a guy realizes you aren't prejudice against getting to know him.. You become inf infinitly more hotter *stares drooling*
    I think the expression goes, when in doubt...

That was some of why it amazed me... I'd be sitting and chatting with these guys for a few minutes before the question came out... it was like "if I was racist, why would I even talk with you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    I think the expression goes, when in doubt...

That was some of why it amazed me... I'd be sitting and chatting with these guys for a few minutes before the question came out... it was like "if I was racist, why would I even talk with you?"

Fear or rejection.. when they ask that just flash em.. it will shock them into a euphoric state and make them forget about racism lol

Yeah sucks i love the diversity of dating diffrent races.. and lilly KINKY white girls rock lol

Junior Poster

And for the record Sweetness, it's not just white tgirls. Blacks and Browns (tg's) are on that same BS.

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!