Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why around 85-90% of guys that like T-girls don't have a real Avatar of themselve

I personally dont ever post my picture on forums, regardless of content unless its a private forum with only ppl i know.
    Im on the internet, I like the anonimity it offers.

Its not that Im scared of being recognized... If someone recognizes me from here, whats to be scared of, they are here too...!!!!
    I mostly just dont see the point.
    Im not here to hook up, brag or talk about that weird looking mole on someones face
    Its just easier to be anon.

Default Re: Why around 85-90% of guys that like T-girls don't have a real Avatar of themselve

Yes, the groups are trans related and I moderate in a couple of them. I do enjoy some if the discussions on HA and enjoy the sights. I've actually dated a few women who have been featured on HA. There's no hiding or shame about being trans-attracted. I prefer trans-women and don't worry about someone "outing" me because its not something to be ashamed of.

Last edited by dabaldone; 06-18-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: misspelling

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Cool Re: Why around 85-90% of guys that like T-girls don't have a real Avatar of themselve

I am a ugly son of a bitch!

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irvin66 View Post
    I am a ugly son of a bitch!
    that is Exactly why ...... But some consider me cute and funny atleast . Wait a second, Tatiana has seen me . Then again i used Fun House Mirrors when we chatted on tinychat to warp my Beefy-ness

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    that is Exactly why ...... But some consider me cute and funny atleast . Wait a second, Tatiana has seen me . Then again i used Fun House Mirrors when we chatted on tinychat to warp my Beefy-ness
    LOL yes you are a funny guy! I like that!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Tatiana - could i get YOU for free should i get to Las vegas? I doubt it. Some of the most beautiful girls are available only if you pay. So yes, sometimes I pay and sometimes score for free as well.

But also I have a reasonably high profile profession. I'm not thr least bit ashamed of loving T-Girls - but I don't want to face the sort of shitstorm that could arise if I were recognised.

Last edited by Prospero; 06-18-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    LOL yes you are a funny guy! I like that!
    Remember when we showed each other our pistols ? ..... We took them out of their holsters and pulled on them .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

I have in the past. These day, I simply enjoy Vettriano paintings/prints too much not to use them as my avatar instead.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

I can't risk someone seeing me who knows my wife. They might say something to her. It's my dark little secret.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    ohh ok, they will fire you if you like tgirls? wow I wouldnt like a job that dictates who I should like or not.
    It isn't me liking TG's as much as it is the fact that any political or personal views that I express online could be easily traced back to me and put my companies private and government contracts in jeopardy. I can't risk a poorly worded statement on a public forum or social networking site causing the loss of a lucrative contract. Now if someone decides they want to pay my bills and support my kid while I sit at home and post I will quit tomorrow and put a picture up.