Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Black Men Who Like Trans-Women

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    Surely youre not talking about America are you? How good do we have it exactly? I'm curious.

That's not what I said, but I would ask you this.....where else might you have it better...where else might any of us have it better?

This board is not exactly the place for these type of discussions because they get off topic and go astray pretty quick....witness the Trayvon Martin shooting thread. I tried to limit my disagreement to a specific point the poster was trying to make rather than get into a whole scio-economic discussion. He said .. "in any part of American culture and sub-culture it's alright to dislike blacks " I say that's insane thinking and it's perception...not reality. But since BJ (Buck Johnson) opened the door for me I'll walk thru it. I say you're far more likely to have your property stolen, or your life taken by someone who looks like you than some red neck driving around in a pick up truck with a rebel flag in the back or some orthodox Jew in Brooklyn. That's not to suggest either of those two like you, but they're not a threat. You're more than likely forced to go to an under performing crumbling school, or provided a low income house in a dangerous neighborhood by generations of politicians who look like you and who have told you they're looking out for you in exchange for your vote...so that the cycle can continue. I won't get into specific names, but some months ago I watched a white politician venture into an inner city neighbor in a town hall type meeting to discuss education, and how it's failing those particular residents.....perhaps not all attendees, but everyone I saw interviewed after was indignant....the prevailing feeling was " who the hell does he think he is coming into our neighbor talking to us about education" . So apparently the status quo is more acceptable than some new ideas. I understand it's easier to blame Reagan, but that is incredibly short sighted given the reality of August 2012. He acts like the current reality doesn't exist. Who is Buck blaming now....you got the guy you wanted, and Reagan's been dead for years...or do we have a new scapegoat and then a new one to replace the current scapegoat? You'd have to be an absolute moron not to take the economic situation then in exchange for now.....Sometimes the enemy is within and is the hardest to identify.

Now back to Black Men Who Like Trans-Women. It's a lot less controversial

Last edited by onmyknees; 08-17-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hngs View Post
    This is the reason I could never get into the whole LGBT subculture. Why do you feel like you need to announce your sexual habits to the world?
    As long as gays and lesbians were in the closet heterosexuals labored under the illusion that none of their friends or family were gay or lesbian. Discrimination doesn't matter so much when it is not happening to someone you know or love. In England the penalty for homosexual behavior was chemical castration. These discriminatory practices were attenuated only when gays and lesbians came out and asserted their rights. It's called strength in numbers, having the courage of one's convictions and the courage to be who you are.

I mean, straight people don't do it.
    Straight people don't need to. Heterosexuality was never regarded as criminal or inherently aberrant.

Face it, guys and gals like us are not normal, so we're never going to have widespread acceptance.
    You like a pretty face, nice tits, hips and a firm ass...right? But if asked, "Would you like a side order of cock with that?" you're likely to reply, "Yes, ma'am." We girls love you for it. Your friends and family, probably not so much. You're different from them. Not gay. Not really straight either. There is no name yet for what you are. I suggest a game: invent an acceptable name for guys who get boners for chicks who get boners.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Member Rookie Poster

I think now that we're at the stage where sexual orientation is no longer criminal, people need to simmer down. I'm not comfortable with revealing to my friends and family that I prefer tits and butts with a side order of cock, but I don't think it's their business and I'm not burdened by the fact that they don't know.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Of course it's none of their business; but if they did know, what would that mean to your status within your family? your friends? your community? your business or workplace? Would it have an adverse effect? Sexual orientation may not be illegal but people are stil being denied their rights and freedoms. Why don't the legislators and activists who work against gays, lesbians and transgenders their rights and freedoms simmer down? Wouldn't there be a whole lot less noise if the right just let it happen?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    That's not what I said, but I would ask you this.....where else might you have it better...where else might any of us have it better?

This board is not exactly the place for these type of discussions because they get off topic and go astray pretty quick....witness the Trayvon Martin shooting thread. I tried to limit my disagreement to a specific point the poster was trying to make rather than get into a whole scio-economic discussion. He said .. "in any part of American culture and sub-culture it's alright to dislike blacks " I say that's insane thinking and it's perception...not reality. But since BJ (Buck Johnson) opened the door for me I'll walk thru it. I say you're far more likely to have your property stolen, or your life taken by someone who looks like you than some red neck driving around in a pick up truck with a rebel flag in the back or some orthodox Jew in Brooklyn. That's not to suggest either of those two like you, but they're not a threat. You're more than likely forced to go to an under performing crumbling school, or provided a low income house in a dangerous neighborhood by generations of politicians who look like you and who have told you they're looking out for you in exchange for your vote...so that the cycle can continue. I won't get into specific names, but some months ago I watched a white politician venture into an inner city neighbor in a town hall type meeting to discuss education, and how it's failing those particular residents.....perhaps not all attendees, but everyone I saw interviewed after was indignant....the prevailing feeling was " who the hell does he think he is coming into our neighbor talking to us about education" . So apparently the status quo is more acceptable than some new ideas. I understand it's easier to blame Reagan, but that is incredibly short sighted given the reality of August 2012. He acts like the current reality doesn't exist. Who is Buck blaming now....you got the guy you wanted, and Reagan's been dead for years...or do we have a new scapegoat and then a new one to replace the current scapegoat? You'd have to be an absolute moron not to take the economic situation then in exchange for now.....Sometimes the enemy is within and is the hardest to identify.

Now back to Black Men Who Like Trans-Women. It's a lot less controversial
    Where else would we have our history distorted? Where else would we have our industry and economy sabotaged, values corrupted and ingenuity usurped?

A few things to douse those petty flames:

1."I say you're far more likely to have your property stolen, or your life taken by someone who looks like you than some red neck driving around in a pick up truck with a rebel flag in the back or some orthodox Jew in Brooklyn."

Black economic desperation is a product of post integration welfare reforms designed to pacify blacks. Of course theyll steal from me. I live closer. They (like most Americans) are also victims of the myth of white supremacy, so very few will actually harm a white person. This is primarily an urban thing as most blacks in rural areas remain virtually unchanged by integration.
    And why would someone who believes that they are in a better economic standing than a black person rob one for a few bills? The consequences are much more severe when you deal with racism outside of the south. Go to Philly if you don't believe me.

2."You're more than likely forced to go to an under performing crumbling school, or provided a low income house in a dangerous neighborhood by generations of politicians who look like you and who have told you they're looking out for you in exchange for your vote...so that the cycle can continue."

Yes. The schools are horrible thats why a lot of black entrepreneurs develop charter schools to level the playing field. Because of these more and more black people enroll in college each year. This isnt highlighted by the media for obvious reasons. White america still thinks that there is a larger number of blacks in jail.

But on the flipside a lot of black professionals are Boule and railroad blacks in order to maintain the status quo.

3."I watched a white politician venture into an inner city neighbor in a town hall type meeting to discuss education, and how it's failing those particular residents.....perhaps not all attendees, but everyone I saw interviewed after was indignant....the prevailing feeling was " who the hell does he think he is coming into our neighbor talking to us about education" . So apparently the status quo is more acceptable than some new ideas."

New ideas? So a politician came in to the "ghetto" and said some things that the people didnt belive. Makes sense. Probably because blacks have never gotten anywhere with phony white liberalism. No one believes that crap as its always from some misguided sense of superiority. "The blacks need our help"! That stuff is old. Blacks are capable enough to solve our own problems. Our main problem is that a lot of us want to be like you. And he "ventured in to the ghetto? Ventured? Really?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Mmmm...mr.mac is looking very sexy to me now.I just love intelligent men of color

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I say you're far more likely to have your property stolen, or your life taken by someone who looks like you than some red neck driving around in a pick up truck with a rebel flag in the back...
    poverty breeds acts of desperation (robberies, murder,crimes,etc..) regardless of race.that poor white trash redneck is just as likely to rob because he has nothing better going for him. unfortunately tho in this country the majority of the improvised happen to be people of color...

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Mmmm...mr.mac is looking very sexy to me now.I just love intelligent men of color

Thanks queen. Maybe you should take a trip up to Seattle. Come hang out...

Professional Poster

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by hngs View Post
    This is the reason I could never get into the whole LGBT subculture. Why do you feel like you need to announce your sexual habits to the world? I mean, straight people don't do it. As people rightly point out, their sexuality is nobodys business but their own. So why do you go out of your way to make it their business? Face it, guys and gals like us are not normal, so we're never going to have widespread acceptance. We will in the sense that people are thrown out of their jobs if they go anti-politically correct, but people don't really accept what we like or what we do. So, just keep your thing to yourself. Don't advertise. Be what you are in the privacy of your own life.

Here's a black guy talking about being trans-attracted. Let me know what you think.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.