Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Default Re: Black Men Who Like Trans-Women

Told my family and close friends. most got over it. Some left and I couldnt careless at this point. After 9 years serious in this world you realize being happy trumps being surround by 'friends'

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fordly66 View Post
    Just an observation from a white guy. I am not black and have no idea what it is to be black. That being said, how did the trend of young black men wearing their pants down so low so that their boxers show, sometimes even as low as the crack of their ass? I heard it started in prison and that meant you was someones bitch. If this is true, seems like it is pretty common. So I conclude that in black culture, it's OK to have sex with another man so long as you are locked up in prison. So why is it not OK to have a TS girlfriend outside of prison? Like I said, just an observation.

yes that is true as far as the pants thing goes. This whole Secretly We Are Gay thing is getting out of hand as well.

As far as the prison thing, different rules in house. That's the gist of it...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Most Black youth who wear their pants saggin' don't even know it originated as sexual code for DL brothas in prison. Showing your ass meant your ass was available.
    I still laugh inside a little when I see some young dude with literally his butt out and his pants belted below his cheeks.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    yawnn
    I agree

I'm a man of color and I do see alot of post bashing bruthas. I find it funny.....in any part of American culture and sub-culture it's alright to dislike blacks. Amazing. Even a group that is treated almost as bad,still there is room for hate. It make me sad.

Bigger the ASS the better the SEX!!!!

Rookie Poster

i'm a black male and i love tgirls,you are not alone

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsbigass View Post
    I'm a man of color and I do see alot of post bashing bruthas. I find it funny.....in any part of American culture and sub-culture it's alright to dislike blacks. Amazing. Even a group that is treated almost as bad,still there is room for hate. It make me sad.

Sorry...I have to challenge you on your assertions. If you're suggesting that some brothas get bashed on here, it more than likely is brought on by themselves. I give you Darryl and Freddie (on occasion.). Several others have made some statements and been taken to task. Was it because they were black? I can't get into everyone's head, but I suspect it had more to do with dumb statements.

And with respect to your statement...."in any part of American culture and sub-culture it's alright to dislike blacks " that's going to take a little more clarification. It's wildly speculative and very general, and those kinds of statements need to be challanged no matter what racial or ethnic group makes them....you'd be hard pressed to back up "any". Look...I'm not here to tell you how good you have it, or how far you've come or that you shouldn't feel disliked. That would be condescending, and I'm not in a position to do that, but by the same measure, if you're thinking you're disliked and persecuted by any and all cultures in America, I'd say you're looking for a problem that doesn't exist, and sometimes if you try hard enough...you'll find it...real or imagined.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Sorry...I have to challenge you on your assertions. If you're suggesting that some brothas get bashed on here, it more than likely is brought on by themselves. I give you Darryl and Freddie (on occasion.). Several others have made some statements and been taken to task. Was it because they were black? I can't get into everyone's head, but I suspect it had more to do with dumb statements.

And with respect to your statement...."in any part of American culture and sub-culture it's alright to dislike blacks " that's going to take a little more clarification. It's wildly speculative and very general, and those kinds of statements need to be challanged no matter what racial or ethnic group makes them....you'd be hard pressed to back up "any". Look...I'm not here to tell you how good you have it, or how far you've come or that you shouldn't feel disliked. That would be condescending, and I'm not in a position to do that, but by the same measure, if you're thinking you're disliked and persecuted by any and all cultures in America, I'd say you're looking for a problem that doesn't exist, and sometimes if you try hard enough...you'll find it...real or imagined.

Peace
    Surely youre not talking about America are you? How good do we have it exactly? I'm curious.

Professional Poster

If you are middle aged, than rightly so you should take some heat for being a BCR. Did you live through the Reagan years? The Contract on Black America? And what are you conserving? The status quo? I live in an a hillybilly section of the country and the people here constantly vote against their economic interested. I am not Freud, but their is some serious self-hating going on. Maybe you suffer this also.

[QUOTE=beatlephil;1158432]I'm a middle-aged Black guy, who already takes a lot of heat for being a Black conservative Republican

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

This is the reason I could never get into the whole LGBT subculture. Why do you feel like you need to announce your sexual habits to the world? I mean, straight people don't do it. As people rightly point out, their sexuality is nobodys business but their own. So why do you go out of your way to make it their business? Face it, guys and gals like us are not normal, so we're never going to have widespread acceptance. We will in the sense that people are thrown out of their jobs if they go anti-politically correct, but people don't really accept what we like or what we do. So, just keep your thing to yourself. Don't advertise. Be what you are in the privacy of your own life.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.