Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Black Men Who Like Trans-Women

As a black man myself I feel like it is very stigmatized to be attracted to trans-women. You damn near have to be on the DL in fear of being rejected by your family/community. So I've started this thread as a platform for young black men like myself who need an outlet to voice their opinions. Other races and transsexuals feel free to also voice your opinions. I just wanna make sure Im not alone in my thoughts and ideas.

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Default Re: Black Men Who Like Trans-Women

You're not. Due to just being a black male we're stigmatized for EVERYTHING.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donjuan2416 View Post
    As a black man myself I feel like it is very stigmatized to be attracted to trans-women. You damn near have to be on the DL in fear of being rejected by your family/community.
    And so it shall always remain, until enough people come out and say, 'Fuck it'.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

No stigma here on HA, mah dude. You're free to be out and proud about your jonez for tgirls. Welcome to the club.

Eternal optimist Junior Poster beatlephil's Avatar

I'm a middle-aged Black guy, who already takes a lot of heat for being a Black conservative Republican so having been in relationships with women in my travels who were kind enough to eventually tell me that they were post-op transsexuals has steeled me to simply not worry about what other people think. I stand firm on what i know and what I believe in and the woman by my side will always have my complete support regardless whether she was born female or not.

beatlephil

Silver Poster

yawnn

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Rookie Poster

Really? I'm sure whites, hispanics, and others have the same problem...all men of all races like trannies...a problem of being outed and stigmatized is not only heart felt in the so called black community but everywhere...friends, family, co-workers...ect ect...Im sure there is much more pressing issues in the so called black community then your love or black mens love for transexuals...lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

It's not about it being an 'issue' in the Black community. But it's harder IMO for BM to be out about anything that isn't purely hetero oriented, especially in one's social circle if it's mostly Black.

Yeah it's hard on all ethnic groups, but I don't think people understand the level of ostracizing that goes on in the Black community for anything that appears 'gay'.

You'll def lose almost all your close BM friends if you came out that you liked TGs. I don't know if that's the same situation for other men.

Rookie Poster

lol thats to funny... any male who is totally hetero and found out you like trannies would be like wtf and dis you if he was not a true friend...a true friend no matter the race would be like whatever as long as you're not flaming im good...only a douche would reject u for it...I kno a lot of blacks that like trannies and i kno a lot of black trannies that are totally open and people seem cool with it..i still see white trannies having it hard when it comes to comming out...but every community has their hardcore anti-homo crowd...Its all about who your circle is personality wise not race wise...

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

No way I would tell anyone about my like of Tgirls. I just don't think people or friends would be ready for it.