Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    jalallday Rookie Poster jayallday's Avatar

Default Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

any takers

I MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO BABY

seamonkey Junior Poster

Default Re: Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

If everyone's afraid to admit, then there won't be many responses to this, right?

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Default Re: Why are straight men afraid to admit that they have seen a sexy tgirl

they wouldn't understand
    i don't even understand....lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Reaction from society

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

The gay stigmata?

Honestly I dont meet many of those kind of ppl. I dont have many gay friends, but I clearly dont have any friends who dont know themselves well enough to be honest.

An example, a lot of straight friends and I went to a gay bar to support a bisexual gf. We actually discussed the looks of the ppl. There just isnt any point in going to a gaybar and then be too scared to look at anyone. And if you can look, you can disguss.

We have argued in the group how some ppl react. And do so a lot after parties like the one above. And so far, our conclussion is, the more testosterone they ACT, the less likely they are to admit beauty in anything that can question their own sexuality.
    Usually the important thing is the act makes the diff.

The gay stigmata?
    Your friends might think "hey, how are you spotting these types of people? are you looking? or have you been looking?"

I know guys who would never admit they spotted a tgirl. I personally call out who i see all the time and watch my friends act like they didn't notice.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Because it's nunya.... nunya BUSINESS!!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

On one level I get what you're asking.....and unfortunately there is societal ignorance, but just Who am I suppose to admit this to? My family ? Co-workers? My closest friends? People on the Subway? I don't admit or confess when I'm fucking a stripper either and it has nothing to do with her profession or her gender. Don't you get annoyed when your friends are always sharing with you who they fucked? If you do that around here in excess, they'll hang the "chaser" label around your neck ! lol

Professional Poster

I'm very straight but I have no problem to admit that I would kill to have sexy with Hazel Tucker. I have no idea what this means.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand View Post
    I'm very straight but I have no problem to admit that I would kill to have sexy with Hazel Tucker. I have no idea what this means.
    You are willing to take the life of another individual in order to have sexual intercourse with Hazel Tucker.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.