Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Tuesday June 19th w/Very Special Guest Sasha Colby Performing @ Fairytail!

I am very excited to announce that Tuesday June 19th at Fairytail Lounge we will be having our very special out of town guest Sasha Colby performing .... Please stop by and see one of the top performers in our industry as she Dazzles New York with her charm and charisma!!! Don't miss it Tues June 19th!

Plus Featured Guest Dancer Angela Skyel!

Tuesday Trannytales
    @Fairytail !!!!
    500 w 48th st
    (Bet 10th and 11th ave...Closer to 10thave)

doors open 10p-3a.
    gents $20
    ladies $15

See you there!!!!
    xoxo,
    SunnyD!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sashaft.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	477588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasha2.jpg 
Views:	662 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	477589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasha3.jpg 
Views:	673 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	477590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasha4.jpg 
Views:	662 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	477591  

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Tuesday June 19th w/Very Special Guest Sasha Colby Performing @ Fairytail!

I love Sasha Colby, I was lucky enough to see her perform a few years ago in Hawaii and she was beautiful and an amazing dancer. Her eyes are extremely sensual and she is a very friendly girl, I'm looking forward to this one, without question.

Cheers.

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Tuesday June 19th w/Very Special Guest Sasha Colby Performing @ Fairytail!

I've never met Sasha Colby personally but I once dated a TS girl who had tapes of her pageant performances and she is something to watch. Fairytail should be fun on Tuesday but for tonight, it's Secret Lounge and my main squeeze Trace

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Sasha Colby on Tuesday night at Fairytail Lounge, it doesn't get much better than that. She is the front runner to win the Miss Continental Pageant this year, one of the most prestigious pageants in the world.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

tuesday night grows near!!! with gorgeous Sasha Colby!

I am quite fond of Sasha Colby, I was fortunate enough to see her perform a few years ago in Hawaii and she was an extremely beautiful and amazing dancer.

She has eyes that scream of sexuality and she is a kind and friendly woman. I'm looking forward to this one, without question.

Cheers.

Looking for to Angela Sky dancing and the beautiful Sasha Colby performing at the Fairytail Lounge! Tonight should be a great one in NYC

very excited about tonight..... a one of a kind entertainer!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasha4.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	478709  

Ok, leaving Brooklyn now. Off to the Fairytail Lounge in Hell's Kitchen. Cheers.

Great time last night, the pictures do not do Sasha Colby justice, she is a real beauty in person. Looking forward to Thursday