Junior Poster

Default THIS WITHOUT A DOUBT PROVES REALITY TV SUCKS!!!!!!

CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT! A REALITY SHOW ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN'S NIECE AND HER STRUGGLING SINGING CAREER! WHO GIVES A FUCK. This just proves that network execs will put ANY FUCKING BODY on tv for ratings. The bigger the trainwreck, the bigger the freak, equals ratings. This is a new low for television programing in the U.S. She never met her uncle, SO FUCKING WHAT. STILL THE SAME BLOODLINE. Hundreds of struggling singers and actors with real talent in New York but they do a show on this broad. Yes, I'm one of those very fucking talented artists, you goddam right I am. But I'd starve before I did a reality show. This shit here solidifies that.

Junior Poster

lol

Rookie Poster

Y'all are being kind of unfair. Everyone in Osama's family hates him. The only problem I see with thisis that she shouldn't have any 'struggle' seeing as her uncle (or possibly even father) is an extremely successful British music and film producer.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    Y'all are being kind of unfair. Everyone in Osama's family hates him. The only problem I see with thisis that she shouldn't have any 'struggle' seeing as her uncle (or possibly even father) is an extremely successful British music and film producer.
    I just don't see how you can give anyone from this man's family an opportunity to possibly further their career via television. If she's waiting tables or temping and I don't know who she is, I'm cool with that. But for a major network to give her this much exposure, and to ask america to feel sorry for her(I honestly believe this is what its all about) is insulting.

Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

Default reality tv

Have'nt seen it but I think the tv execs are actually putting her in danger.
    I mean her face is gonna be plastered all over the media & all it'll take is one nutter with a long to slot her!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: THIS WITHOUT A DOUBT PROVES REALITY TV SUCKS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT! A REALITY SHOW ABOUT OSAMA BIN LADEN'S NIECE AND HER STRUGGLING SINGING CAREER! WHO GIVES A FUCK. This just proves that network execs will put ANY FUCKING BODY on tv for ratings. The bigger the trainwreck, the bigger the freak, equals ratings. This is a new low for television programing in the U.S. She never met her uncle, SO FUCKING WHAT. STILL THE SAME BLOODLINE.
    Well I can't blame her for being related to someone famous (infamous rather) or for cashing in on the name.With aggresive advertisement many of us will watch whatever they push
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geo19_501.jpg 
Views:	1782 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	40069   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hilton_153_168.jpg 
Views:	1532 
Size:	233.9 KB 
ID:	40091  

Professional Poster

If we took all that man power to get her family outta the USA on Sept.11th then why not try to get her a singing career?

P.S. Personally I hate most reality TV shows anyway.

Default Re: THIS WITHOUT A DOUBT PROVES REALITY TV SUCKS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    Well I can't blame her for being related to someone famous (infamous rather) or for cashing in on the name.With aggresive advertisement many of us will watch whatever they push
    Somebody tell Paris that her thong is ridin' up the ol' 'camel toe'.

Oh, wait, she already knows. That's how she =got= her 'career'.

Rookie Poster

Default Legs?

Paris really does have some stringy looking knob knees doesn't she?

You get what you go after!

Junior Poster

You think that sucks look up the news article on the Talibon spoke person that has been givein a free ride to yale or harverd....i beleave it was yale.
    now theres a kicker you kill US troops and citizans and ya get in to a ivy league school. got to love the halfwits who made that call

Who is it??......Dave.....Who?...its me dave!!.....No Daves not here man