Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    It's not "all about your dick", but only a crazy person would be long term with a girl and just pretend it's not there. We don't want you for your dick, but we do like the fact you have one. This isn't fantasy land, and things work both ways.
    Co-sign. I don't agree on all your points, Honda, but you hit the nail on the head here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    I think some girls are overly obsessed with the fact that they are women that have a cock.
    True, but understandably, since these same girls are driven to transform that state and through SRS become as fully female as medically possible. Other girls are not so obsessed, and even enjoy using their cocks (whether as tops or only orally). I don't see such women as any less female than those who hate their cocks, but given social pressures, I can understand why they might.

I have dated many GG,in fact was married to GG,and never once did I ever hear a GG say to me that I was overly obsessed with her vagina...not once.I did everything imaginable w/ a vagina and was never once called a "pussy monger" or any facsmilile to the GG version of a "tranny chaser".
    Perhaps the closest correlative would be womanizer (or any one of similar descriptions): the point being that there are men who are only into pussy, and will chase skirts till the cows come home but have no deeper interest in the women themselves, only in the sex. A tranny chaser who pursues a tgirl solely for her penis and sex is like this, but someone who really enjoys being with a woman who has a cock but is not so obsessed and is attracted to such a woman for many different, non-penile reasons, to my mind is not a tranny chaser.

When two people are intimate to me it is about pleasing each other,nothing more ,nothing less.If I was with a TG that didnt want her cock touched,I would find it odd,talk about it,and if it was very important to her then her cock would become a non-issue.But c'mon really now if my girl likes to have her cock pleased as much as I do,I'm down and anybody that would call me "cock crazy" is simply being hyper critical and looking for a reason to bitch.

The primary difference between GG and TG is the genitalia,and for many men its a new and kinky experience to be with a TS,but for me vagina or cock,im about pleasing the girl,whatever that may entail..top,bottom,switch,oral.....whatever,and if that makes me a tranny chaser than sobeit.....im not changing cuz a few folks think that if a man wants to please his girl he is cock obsessed.

DJ Asia
    Exactly. Well said.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Perhaps the closest correlative would be womanizer (or any one of similar descriptions): the point being that there are men who are only into pussy, and will chase skirts till the cows come home but have no deeper interest in the women themselves, only in the sex. A tranny chaser who pursues a tgirl solely for her penis and sex is like this, but someone who really enjoys being with a woman who has a cock but is not so obsessed and is attracted to such a woman for many different, non-penile reasons, to my mind is not a tranny chaser.
    In all my time at this forum..Nothing hits the nail right on than Ecstatic's analogy of the whole thing. A womanizer is the equivalent of a trannychaser. It is the desire for "conquest" (As if collecting stamps, fine wine etc.) rather than "pursuing" a general interest with the Tgirl/GG "as a person" as awhole thats a big turn off/bothersome for both GG and Tgirl women.

"WE" Tgirls arent obsessed with or shecocks (Or we wouldnt be leaving our homes. LOL). Maybe there's a few out there but certainly not all of us are alike.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

It is the desire for "conquest" (As if collecting stamps,...
    Hey!

I resemble that remark! :P

No doubt there is some connection betwixt 'philanderer' and 'philatelist'.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

this is a great thread

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I think in many cases it could be a case of a person interested in "conquest", but I think it's far more likely to be on the girls end instead of the guys.

Many TS girls, as well as genetic girls, want to find a man and then mold the guy into what they consider to be a perfect ideal. It's something about how girls think. They tell themselves that they are making the guy "a better man", but are in reality transforming the person into something he probably doesn't want to be.

As in everything, this works both ways. Lots of guys do this to girls, the trophy wife sort of deal. For a lot of us here (myself included), relationships of the commonly accepted variety might not be an option.

All I'm trying to say is that there are a lot of guys here who don't view TS girls in a fetish type way, but honestly like everything about them. That includes the often displayed (on this forum) shecock. Vicki Richter coined the term "Stray" (not exactly straight, but definately not gay) a long time ago to catagorize these guys, and I'm one of them. I love girls, but I'm not a big fan of vaginas, and I think I have every right to feel that way.

I'm just stating my opinion and sticking to it.

It's something about how girls think. They tell themselves that they are making the guy "a better man", but are in reality transforming the person into something he probably doesn't want to be.
    Gawd, do I know this story from too many tellings.

There is a comic strip in the newspapers called "Zits" and one of my favorite dailies showed the lead character and his girlfriend as they listened to one of their friends fawn over her new love: "I love you just the way you are...And I'll love you even more when I make you into the man you're going to be!". The lead character's response "Well, there goes another relationship destined to brevity". I laughed so hard I cried.

Vicki Richter coined the term "Stray" (not exactly straight, but definately not gay) a long time ago to catagorize these guys, and I'm one of them.
    Heh. 'Stray'. That answers a lot of questions.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Many TS girls, as well as genetic girls, want to find a man and then mold the guy into what they consider to be a perfect ideal. It's something about how girls think. They tell themselves that they are making the guy "a better man", but are in reality transforming the person into something he probably doesn't want to be.
    I heard a good joke about that (relationships in general) awhile ago..Goes something like this:

Women marry men hoping they will change (women spends alot of time changing their men) and the Men marry women and hoping they never change (looks, dress size etc.). LOL. Pretty funny! Lmao..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie
    There's some truth to both statements made here.

Unlike most here, I'm about GG's first and TS' a very DISTANT second.

I like self-lubbing, baby makin punani because I want children, not adopted (maybe later) but my own blood children and sorry that shhh ain't overrated.

TS are a pain in the butt, not unlike most American Woman who's BAD traits TS's usually pick up in the process of becoming a full-time woman. In otherwords, men are dogs, bow-wow. That nonsense is played the fug out ladies.

Look, were men, we like sex, we like to fug, its NORMAL, get used to it.

Ms Starr -

Just because one outstanding human being was able to treat you as a woman and not touch your dick, he's one in the million and you should have done EVERYTHING you could to keep him around. Obviously you weren't able to do that, so here you are bitter. Not horribly bitter because you hardly every resort to male bashing, but none the less bitter because your haven't been able to find another man like him.

My suggestion is to remain single for the rest of your life because I doubt you'll find another person like him, at least not until you give up your career and live a "normal" life where your not appearing on Mr. Povich's show every so often.

TS are worst than frustrated career women....

At least they still want a relationship, they just don't know how to relax around men yet and by the time they do they'll be in their 40's and nobody will want to date them by then.

For GG's there are very few good men and even FEWER good women, for TS, there hardly any good men and alot of tranny chasers that would make for solid life long companionship if TS weren't so short-sighted.

Oh well, I'm not loosing any sleep over it that's for sure...
    your assement of me, the situationt hat happened, why it ended is completely wrong. and i am not going to go into detail about it because it's a private matter that i wish not to discuss. let me just say, it was i who left him- and it was not for any of the reasons you probably are thinking of. maybe i will never find that again. but you know what- in order to love anyone else, you have to love yourself. and i love myself enough to be alone, and not desperate, and be able to be fulfilled wihtout a relationship.
    any man i ever become involved with again, is going to have to be evolved enought to undestand me, my past, and where i am at the moment- with a penis or a vagina. i am not interested in complexity and issues- i am interested in understanding. believe it or not- there are good men who have evolved beyond the cave man state.

however-

your assesement that my career is not normal is total bullshit. it is normal to me. making dvds, modeling naked, appearing on maury- is perfectly normal to me and i do not think abou it twice- i see nothing extraordinary in it. and i would never in a million years give up my carrer or what i do for a man! that is insane- when i am. if i ever am ready to make a shift then it will be on my own command

i have chosen to stay single-i am not looking, nor have been for the past three years for any type of relationship. i am far too busy- my happiness revolved around many wonderfu things and people and not wether or not the 'he' is going to call.

you comment that women is in their 40s are barren ans unattractive ans do not want to be dated by anyone is just plain wrong and SEXIST.

worse- many of the statments u made were sexist-
    but i do appreciate you addressing me as ms. starr- since i do not know you
    i do at least appreciate that courtesy

there are some very hot 40 year olds out there who put some 20 year olds to shame-

here is a good example a 47 year old versus a 25 year old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britney20something_565.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	39884   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madonna47_134.jpg 
Views:	649 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	39885  

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cmon now
    sure Britney looks like shit now but once she hits the gym she's gonna be fuckable all over again
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    that wasn't a fair pic
    but it was funny

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

oh i got some good ones

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr