Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

Default Passable vs Not As Passable

So, I guess this one is more for the gentlemen... I've realized that as I move along in my transition the men who I date/want to date me have changed- or at least their comfortability has... Like, the men I dated in the beginning of my transition must have known that people knew he was with a TS, right? where as now, would never date a CD or even a pre-op TS. It just made me curious about your levels of comfortability when it comes to casual sex with a TS, a few dates, relationship, etc. Which situation(s) is it irrelevant whether or not they are passable, and which situation(s) is it mandatory they are able to pass in public as a gg?

If you need any further clarification on this thread... lemme know. Lol.

dancer at a cis club... and I love it

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Default Re: Passable vs Not As Passable

if a man only wants to date a post op , i think 95% of the time , they will always opt for a genetic girl over a post op ..as the post op will still have to reveal at some stage their t status .. or risk reprisals of variance later down the line if thier partner was to find out .

i think with men and their comfortability ultimately stems from their confidence in themselves and their own views on society and others around them ... i.e a man wanting to ahve kids at some point is going to steer well clear of a TS for anything longterm ..unless they are happy to adopt but i guess that is quite few and far between, people have inbuilt mechanism to want to further their own genetic line,blood line ..

I think also age of the man comes into play as well on how comfortable they are around TS people as a whole.

Last edited by LibertyHarkness; 06-04-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    if a man only wants to date a post op , i think 95% of the time , they will always opt for a genetic girl over a post op ..as the post op will still have to reveal at some stage their t status .. or risk reprisals of variance later down the line if thier partner was to find out .
    really? im not so sure. the men I date now- I dont find them looking for TS women. we usually meet randomly and they assume that I am a gg. I do usually tell them(like the guy I'm dating now) ETA: he didn't know in the beginning, but I told him that I was post op and he said it was ok. He said if I had been pre-op, it probably wouldn't have worked out.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

as i said not all but hte majoirty would opt for a gg girl in my opionon, why wouldnt they if its pussy they want, much easier to find a gg girl ... he met you thinking you was a GG ..you told him truth .. he is still sticking about ,but is he a keeper or are you just a bit of fun ultimately for him .. ask him longterm plans about kids etc .. that is generally a gauge of a guys motives in the long run .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    So, I guess this one is more for the gentlemen... I've realized that as I move along in my transition the men who I date/want to date me have changed- or at least their comfortability has... Like, the men I dated in the beginning of my transition must have known that people knew he was with a TS, right? where as now, would never date a CD or even a pre-op TS. It just made me curious about your levels of comfortability when it comes to casual sex with a TS, a few dates, relationship, etc. Which situation(s) is it irrelevant whether or not they are passable, and which situation(s) is it mandatory they are able to pass in public as a gg?

Hello, I'm Chase....Chase Mcthirsty.

And I treat my tgirls the same as my GG's which simply goes like this....

If she's beautiful then she wont leave my side.
    And if she's ugly she wont leave the basement.

Pure and simple.

Note:Personality, intellect, loyalty and other positive qualities are prerequisites under the "beautiful" category. So don't dismiss my words as shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    as i said not all but hte majoirty would opt for a gg girl in my opionon, why wouldnt they if its pussy they want, much easier to find a gg girl ... he met you thinking you was a GG ..you told him truth .. he is still sticking about ,but is he a keeper or are you just a bit of fun ultimately for him .. ask him longterm plans about kids etc .. that is generally a gauge of a guys motives in the long run .

it is much easier to find a gg, but he wasn't looking for a TS. He was looking for a gg and I happen to have a vagina now. I think having children is def a major concern that most people have, there are other factors that go into having a relationship and there are other paths to having children(adoption, surrogate, etc)... Most men wouldn't leave a gg he connected with if they found out she couldn't bear children.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    Hello, I'm Chase....Chase Mcthirsty.

And I treat my tgirls the same as my GG's which simply goes like this....

If she's beautiful then she wont leave my side.
    And if she's ugly she wont leave the basement.

Pure and simple.

Note:Personality, intellect, loyalty and other positive qualities are prerequisites under the "beautiful" category. So don't dismiss my words as shallow.
    fair enough. hmmmmm.... there's a difference between being pretty and being passable. does one matter more than the other?

Senior Member Junior Poster Chase_Mcthirsty's Avatar

fair enough. hmmmmm.... there's a difference between being pretty and being passable. does one matter more than the other?
    Well since some tgirls can easily pass for unattractive genetic women my goal when looking is for one stop shopping. (both)

Now does one matter more? Of course. Masculinity is not a turn for me in any sense of the word. That doesn't mean that you have to be a complete girly girl. It just means that I don't wanna see a 5 oclock shadow at any time of the day.

Stay Thirsty ;^J

Member Rookie Poster

Id fuck anything with tits...

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Ahhhhhhh...The passibility threshold. It's so subjective. Check out any thread that asks the question "is she passable" ? And you'll see widespread disagreement. I do agree with Libby on the 95% thing. I can't imagine anyone actually setting out on the search to find a post op to date exclusively. I also find it interesting that men so easily deal with your revelation...you're obviously selecting the right dudes because most guys ( and I don't mean most guys on here!) might have issues with it. You're probably very attractive as well. That might overcome some potential hang ups dudes might otherwise have.
    I think there's a different threshold for dating/relationships and casual sex in terms of looks ( passibility) But if you're asking if I'd either date or have sex with someone that was clearly clockable when the sun came up....the answer is no.