Default My first encounter

My first encounter with a shemale was in Manhattan a few years ago. I was working late and was staying at a hotel on the west side. I was done for the night and went for a few beers. Bouncing from bar to bar. I met a really cute little blond girl, so i thought, who was visiting from Norway. She was really cute, very petite, polite and sexually open. Almost aggressive. We had a few drinks and she asked if I wanted to walk her back to her hotel which was a few blocks away. We chatted along the way she had an amazing body. I went to her room and she invited me in, just as I was hoping.
    Once inside she let me take her top off, she had beautiful small firm tits. We made out and unzipped me and started sucking me, paying unusual attention to my ass. I am in good shape 6'2 blond blue 210 work out, but still an unusual amount of attention to my ass. I looked down and realized she had a bulge under her skirt which at first kind of freaked me out. She smiled and took it out. She was thin but fairly long, very soft pink cock. I could see precum dripping down. She asked me if I ever got fucked before. I never had but it was exciting to consider. I agreed and got undressed. She told me to relax and get on my knees, which i couldn't do fast enough. I felt her tongue circling my asshole. She was so gentle i got so hard I was ready to explode. I felt her get on the bed and grab my hips. Slowly i felt her cock going into me. She must have put lube on it because it went in so easily. She began pumping slow deep strokes which felt different but i liked it.
    At the same time I heard noise behind me but i figured it was just hallway traffic. I had my head down holding my hands on my head to keep my ass up for her. I felt her cock throb and then a warm rush inside me. Hard to explain but I have to assume she came. I felt her pull out and i was trying to grasp what had just happened.
    I turned around and realized she had come on vacation with her friends. I was shocked to see 6 other girls who looked like they could all be sisters standing there watching with there cocks out stroking them. My first reaction was to sit and grab for my pants. They were all very nice and polite. One asked if she could have a turn too. My brain was kind of short circuiting at this point. She had a huge cock. It looked like a swollen cucumber. I said she was way to big but thanks anyway. I soon found out that " NO " was not an option for me.
    For the next hour they all took their turn. I would suck on one while another was fucking me. The girl who had brought me was sitting on a couch smiling stroking herself and was fully erect again. After the last one finished she came up to me jerking fast and told me to open my mouth. She shot a stream of thick white cum at me. Some went in my mouth, some on my face. She put it in my mouth and told me to suck the rest out of her shaft, which i did willingly. I heard the others in the shower cleaning up. When I stood up a river of cum ran down my leg. I was shocked how sore i was and how much cum was in me.
    I went into the bathroom with my clothes, cleaned up dressed and left. I have never discussed this or told anyone about that night. I was so sore the next morning it hurt to walk. It was an erotic experience but would not want to repeat it.

Default Re: My first encounter

damn thats lucky