Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Passable vs Not As Passable

Quote Originally Posted by Chase_Mcthirsty View Post
    Well since some tgirls can easily pass for unattractive genetic women my goal when looking is for one stop shopping. (both)

Now does one matter more? Of course. Masculinity is not a turn for me in any sense of the word. That doesn't mean that you have to be a complete girly girl. It just means that I don't wanna see a 5 oclock shadow at any time of the day.

Stay Thirsty ;^J
    nigga i think i know who you are now

bwahaha smh

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Member Rookie Poster

Reel did you fuck jasmine?

Senior Member Silver Poster

In my vie w im passable with my cock no ne ed to be a op to be passable.plenty of GG,s
    out there.who want pussy goes for real one.sexy girl with cock thats the real beauty boys....

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Murderous-marge View Post
    Reel did you fuck jasmine?

ha i knew it

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty94 View Post
    So, I guess this one is more for the gentlemen... I've realized that as I move along in my transition the men who I date/want to date me have changed- or at least their comfortability has... Like, the men I dated in the beginning of my transition must have known that people knew he was with a TS, right? where as now, would never date a CD or even a pre-op TS. It just made me curious about your levels of comfortability when it comes to casual sex with a TS, a few dates, relationship, etc. Which situation(s) is it irrelevant whether or not they are passable, and which situation(s) is it mandatory they are able to pass in public as a gg?

If you need any further clarification on this thread... lemme know. Lol.
    I don't really think that much about it. I've dated both gg's and tgirls, and yes, of course physical attraction is where it starts, but pretty soon after that it comes down to personality, compatibility and a whole range of emotional issues which for me have little or nothing to do with relatively shallow concepts like passability, although as I prefer girls who are petite and feminine I guess they tend to be "passable", whatever that means.

And as I'm pretty much a serial monogamist, casual sex and one night stands don't mean that much to me either. If I like a girl and she likes me, that's where we start and then build from there. And in my experience sex with a post-op girl can be mutually very rewarding and pretty damn hot too!

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

If a girl is very passable than it makes it much more comfortable going out to normal places like the grocery store, mall, amusement parks,restaurants. If a girl is not as passable in my opinion you are less likely to go out in public and stay in on most dates or go to less crowded places. Qwerty94 is very passable 95% percent of the public would not know she was born male. Women like Qwerty94, and Emilyaka Heavenly Sin are my ideal type of ts woman.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

95% percent, I thought you would have said 100%. So what 5% is not passable.

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

I think she looks 100% percent passable but you have a tiny percent of people that would try to clock her by some trait. I had a friend of mine that thought one of my gg coworker was a tranny just because her voice is a tad bit deep and she is very attractive and feminine.

Senior Member Silver Poster

It's all a matter of personal taste and appetite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lrip2rfja11qfnmgdo1_500.jpg 
Views:	516 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	477967  

World Class Asshole

I saw a point of view that stated that no one sets out to date a post op TS, and I find that hard to believe! Passable, is a requirement personally, but I think that if the T-girls is fine, and the attitude is wrong, its going to be about sex only anyway; please let me know if I'm wrong? My point is that if I could find a T-girl that was feminine, and a post op, I wouldn't care, and I would hope that the feeling for the realationship would be mutual, and not the game playing that the gg's do when the gg's are fine, and get lots of attention.