Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default If You're John Laurinaitis, What Would You Be Ordering Teddy Long To Do?

I remember Teddy Long back when he was a ref in WCW. If I were Laurinaitis, first thing I'd do is force Teddy to dress up as Peanuthead(his old nickname) and referee and ring announce in that costume. I also would only allow him the one outfit so we can watch it as it gets torn and tattered from week to week. Gotta send those grandkids to college, Teddy. Yer fucked.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: If You're John Laurinaitis, What Would You Be Ordering Teddy Long To Do?

LOL! I'd rather see Bob Backlund show up as the general manager for one of the shows. Bowtie, suspenders, old fashioned dorkiness, and all. He still works for WWE, but I'd like to see him get some TV time.

Default Re: If You're John Laurinaitis, What Would You Be Ordering Teddy Long To Do?

Quote Originally Posted by urbanchampion View Post
    LOL! I'd rather see Bob Backlund show up as the general manager for one of the shows. Bowtie, suspenders, old fashioned dorkiness, and all. He still works for WWE, but I'd like to see him get some TV time.
    Like to see Backlund snap putting the chicken wing on everybody, even a couple fans sitting at ringside before the road agents throw a hood over his head. A dork perhaps, but a psychotic one.

I'd have him bring me Aksana.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser1one View Post
    I'd have him bring me Aksana.
    You know he's fucking with her big time.

I could watch videos of him firing people all day long.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Like to see Backlund snap putting the chicken wing on everybody, even a couple fans sitting at ringside before the road agents throw a hood over his head. A dork perhaps, but a psychotic one.

LOL! Yeah, he did go crazy during the later part of his active career. In recent months I've taken an interest in looking back at his career and what he's done in wrestling. Guy is very underrated. He is very legit and can wrestle his fucking ass off and he's a good actor. I tell you someone else I'd like to see make a comeback into the WWE. He'd be great as a commentator.

KING KONG BUNDY!

And here's a vid of Backlund and Terry Funk having a shoot interview together. Great to see these two old farts having some fun. Funk is still one of the most dangerous old men alive, and Backlund looks like he stopped aging LOL.

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

For fun I would have him oil up Big Dick Johnson, I'm guessing you know who that is. Or I would make him make out with Mae Young. Oh and I would aski him to stop saying "playa". I'd also have Ricardi Rodriguez announce to Teddy anything Ace wants him to do.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover View Post
    For fun I would have him oil up Big Dick Johnson, I'm guessing you know who that is. Or I would make him make out with Mae Young. Oh and I would aski him to stop saying "playa". I'd also have Ricardi Rodriguez announce to Teddy anything Ace wants him to do.
    Aw, man! Big Dick Johnson LMFAO. I almost forgot about that guy.

You know, Mae Young actually looked pretty good when she was LITERALLY "young" back in the 1940s and 50s. Moolah did too.

And yes, Teddy needs to stop saying playa. An old man doesn't need to try to talk like people half his age. Even with the whole thing being an act, it still fails.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanchampion View Post
    LOL! Yeah, he did go crazy during the later part of his active career. In recent months I've taken an interest in looking back at his career and what he's done in wrestling. Guy is very underrated. He is very legit and can wrestle his fucking ass off and he's a good actor. I tell you someone else I'd like to see make a comeback into the WWE. He'd be great as a commentator.
    Make him a heel commentator who's a stickler on rules but only notices when the babyfaces break them but is always distracted by voices in his head when the heels are up to no good.