Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Cool Re: Whats your opinion about silicone?

I am not for silicone neither here nor there. Natural is best, I mean...

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Whats your opinion about silicone?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaTG View Post
    After SRS? hmmm?
    So what is stopping your body now from fully developping?
    It sounds like a fable to me that SRS will improve those things?
    Hi Brenda, well I've heard after SRS since there's no possible way to produce testosterone then your body changes even more? And I've always felt my dosage of hormones was on the lower side but it definitely seems to be working. I take blockers and estrogen from a doctor. Ryder told me she feels the shots work better than the pills (I've never tried the shots, I may switch over) I'm 19, I've been on hormones for like 4 years and as far as fat redistribution goes, no I'm not happy with it at all, I really want to gain weight in my hips/ass. Maybe you could say it's overdoing it, but it's a little naive, but it's really tempting.

Last edited by maddygirl; 06-02-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Just don't get injections or implants in the butt. Those look horrible.

Most of it is genetics tho hun. All u can really do is switch to injections. Take a proper dose and eat more food to gain weight.. Then just hope for the best really..

Silicone implants are fine, but not injections. The injection quality isn't always about finding a skilled doctor; it's almost random whether the injections come out the way you want or disfigure you and cause other serious health issues. If you want to mold your look, go with fat transfer. Fat transfers do reabsorb anywhere from a year-and-a-half to eight years after the procedure, depending on where you're injected on your body, but it's relatively safe. MUCH safer than playing Russian roulette with silicone.

Honestly, it might be a better idea to start eating a little worse until you start to fill out or get a little pudgy, then focus on light calisthenics on your upper-body and don't exercise anything from the abs down. After three or four months of that, you'll have a much better idea of whether you need to rely on injections or not.

Last edited by GrimFusion; 06-03-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Silicone implants are fine, but not injections. The injection quality isn't always about finding a skilled doctor; it's almost random whether the injections come out the way you want or disfigure you and cause other serious health issues. If you want to mold your look, go with fat transfer. Fat transfers do reabsorb anywhere from a year-and-a-half to eight years after the procedure, depending on where you're injected on your body, but it's relatively safe. MUCH safer than playing Russian roulette with silicone.

Honestly, it might be a better idea to start eating a little worse until you start to fill out or get a little pudgy, then focus on light calisthenics on your upper-body and don't exercise anything from the abs down. After three or four months of that, you'll have a much better idea of whether you need to rely on injections or not.
    Good idea, thanks . Yeah I really don't want to get the injections.. it's kind of like a last resort for me I'll definitely try some of those things first.

Quote Originally Posted by rydermorrison View Post
    Most of it is genetics tho hun. All u can really do is switch to injections. Take a proper dose and eat more food to gain weight.. Then just hope for the best really..
    Yeah that's true... lol it's a shame my mom has like no ass and isn't busty. =\