Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: @Ladies: Admirers Who Don't Like Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Kinda. Not really? I'm pretty straight, man. I loves me some anal, though. I don't get any sort of enjoyment out of sucking dick, and getting topped is just painful. If I'm emotionally invested and it's requested, I'd do it to get her off; but if it's just some casual sex deal, fuck that. I'm just not comfortable with it.

Hi Grimmy!

Well you are my kind of guy then...
    A guy that is top and has no particular interest in my cock is OK with me..
    Yet, I dont mind it when they are into TS, and I do not hate myself or my body...Its just a preference... I like to be the girl outside the bedroom and inside the bedroom .

I dont mind it though when a guy likes to see me get hard or touches me there ocassionaly....as long as he is more interested in my ass, then its fine

I love the guys that are Top and into TS.
    And I have no interest in bttms coz I wont ever top.
    Bisexual men are OK! As long as their sexual behavior is not too gay.

A lot of Tlovers are bisexual but have a gay sexuality when they are with a Tgirl and that simply does not work with me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    lmao...
    I know you always just run away like a little fairy when someone asks you a direct question. But seriously, why are you so pre-occupied with Freddie's sexuality? Why don't you just ask him if you can suck his dick, let him reject you, and move on with your closeted life? What is it now? Like, 3 years of your smug "lol" and "lmao" reactions to everything Freddie states about his sexuality? God forbid you explain to all of us what exactly YOU like to do sexually.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

SHit is too complicated. I can give a hypothetical where possibly I would bottom, but I don't see that happening and I have no impulse to do so.

I'd label myself as a top dominant with oral tendencies, not sure if that's 'hound'ish or not. I try not to impose my sexuality on others, but I still find it odd that guys who are sexually/emotionally attracted to TGs are off-limits on her genitalia.

To men it's like a guy being into a GG with big tits, but refuses to suck her nipples. Or a guy who loves to fuck pussy but thinks going down on a wet pussy disgusting.

Just sounds conflicted to me.

There's so many different sub-categories of trans-attracted men it gets confusing.
    If you broach the subject of fucking a Black woman in the ass for instance, from that moment onward she's going think you're DL with other men. So much bullshit.

If anything, being on this board has made me more tolerant of other dude's inclinations since in the civilian world we are all FAGGOTS.lol

Never net one and would never want to

I have no need for selfish lovers

I like cumming - make that love cumming

And most guys don't know how to fuck a ass to make you cum

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

I see something's don't change. I have no issues with sucking dick or eating ass. I luv doing that shit. But yeah getting fucked is not my thing at all. I would not ask a gg to fuck and I wouldn't ask a tg to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    I'd actually prefer that he wasn't interested in dick. Personally, for me, its a huge turn off if a guy likes dick on trans girls or anyone really. If I met this guy years ago and my SRS was way off and we really got along well I would hope when I told him I'm trans that he'd be willing to wait until after the op until we had sex and stuff. But that's just me, and I do think it's great how some girls can be comfortable pre-operatively, but I think whatever the case may be... if the guy is just into the dick, I doubt he's "straight" anyway and that's another thing the girl may want to take into account.

Ready up here... I'm not interesting in being a bottom (even once). Nor do I see dick and think to myself (I'd love to have that in my mouth). I like pretty and soft and ... well to be honest curves! Hence my love of slightly larger ladies. But that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    SHit is too complicated. I can give a hypothetical where possibly I would bottom, but I don't see that happening and I have no impulse to do so.

I'd label myself as a top dominant with oral tendencies, not sure if that's 'hound'ish or not. I try not to impose my sexuality on others, but I still find it odd that guys who are sexually/emotionally attracted to TGs are off-limits on her genitalia.

To men it's like a guy being into a GG with big tits, but refuses to suck her nipples. Or a guy who loves to fuck pussy but thinks going down on a wet pussy disgusting.

Just sounds conflicted to me.

There's so many different sub-categories of trans-attracted men it gets confusing.
    If you broach the subject of fucking a Black woman in the ass for instance, from that moment onward she's going think you're DL with other men. So much bullshit.

If anything, being on this board has made me more tolerant of other dude's inclinations since in the civilian world we are all FAGGOTS.lol
    Well said, and I'd agree that it's is confusing and conflicted. I can't easily explain why I have hangups. It's not like I'm afraid of dick or homophobic in any regard. I don't think prudishness is the issue either. There's certainly no universal explanation that applies to every guy with the same kind of sexual preferences.

It is pretty backward, but I think a part of the problem stems from experiences I've had. I don't like getting head if it doesn't lead anywhere. I've never busted off of a blowjob alone, but I've been with women that want to call it quits afterward like giving me blueballs just did me a favor. If I can't always guarantee I can make a chick bust by beating her balls-deep in the butt-puss, I certainly don't want to give her head, get her hard, and leave her that way. I'd feel really guilty about that. More over, giving head doesn't do anything for me, so if I can avoid complication by avoiding blowjobs and there are tgirls out there that don't want them anyway, guess what camp I'm chillin' in?

Right about now, you're probably thinking something along the lines of "you're really only considering your experiences and opinions, but not hers". You're right, but that's what hangups are. It's not written in stone; it's not like I'd never consider giving a blow job, but things had better be comfortable enough that if I screw everything up, I'm not leaving feeling like a completely useless mother fu**er. The only way I can clearly guarantee that is to be in some kind of a relationship first.

I can tell you what it isn't. I've never been the type to flip out over labels. If giving head makes a dude gay, and I were to decide to give a chick head, I guess I'm gay. I don't really have issue with that. Social and peer opinion isn't a deterrent, but my sexual preferences are. I'm not one of those immature guys who claim to disregard what everybody else thinks of me. People judge. That's just human nature; and ill-judgement can have a profoundly negative effect. I do care what other people think about me, but not when it comes to my sexuality. My business; not theirs.

Last edited by GrimFusion; 06-01-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Junior Poster

Jeez, everyone's so hung up. Who gives a fuck!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I know you always just run away like a little fairy when someone asks you a direct question. But seriously, why are you so pre-occupied with Freddie's sexuality? Why don't you just ask him if you can suck his dick, let him reject you, and move on with your closeted life? What is it now? Like, 3 years of your smug "lol" and "lmao" reactions to everything Freddie states about his sexuality? God forbid you explain to all of us what exactly YOU like to do sexually.
    the dude is a poster stalker

bwahahaha

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Well said, and I'd agree that it's is confusing and conflicted. I can't easily explain why I have hangups. It's not like I'm afraid of dick or homophobic in any regard. I don't think prudishness is the issue either. There's certainly no universal explanation that applies to every guy with the same kind of sexual preferences.

It is pretty backward, but I think a part of the problem stems from experiences I've had. I don't like getting head if it doesn't lead anywhere. I've never busted off of a blowjob alone, but I've been with women that want to call it quits afterward like giving me blueballs just did me a favor. If I can't always guarantee I can make a chick bust by beating her balls-deep in the butt-puss, I certainly don't want to give her head, get her hard, and leave her that way. I'd feel really guilty about that. More over, giving head doesn't do anything for me, so if I can avoid complication by avoiding blowjobs and there are tgirls out there that don't want them anyway, guess what camp I'm chillin' in?

Right about now, you're probably thinking something along the lines of "you're really only considering your experiences and opinions, but not hers". You're right, but that's what hangups are. It's not written in stone; it's not like I'd never consider giving a blow job, but things had better be comfortable enough that if I screw everything up, I'm not leaving feeling like a completely useless mother fu**er. The only way I can clearly guarantee that is to be in some kind of a relationship first.

I can tell you what it isn't. I've never been the type to flip out over labels. If giving head makes a dude gay, and I were to decide to give a chick head, I guess I'm gay. I don't really have issue with that. Social and peer opinion isn't a deterrent, but my sexual preferences are. I'm not one of those immature guys who claim to disregard what everybody else thinks of me. People judge. That's just human nature; and ill-judgement can have a profoundly negative effect. I do care what other people think about me, but not when it comes to my sexuality. My business; not theirs.
    Grim, I don't know what you actually do for a living, but you could do a lot of good as a sex counsellor or therapist. One of those rare souls on HA who always talks common sense.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed