Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default @Ladies: Admirers Who Don't Like Dick.

Do you find it odd when guys are obviously interested, but have no intention of providing blowjobs or ever being a bottom?

Would you consider that prude or selfish, or do you find it commendable and prefer those type of guys over men with dick fetishes and closeted homoerotic tendencies?

Do you think guys like that honestly exist, or do you think it's a huge mind-screw reserved to protect reputation and image?

If you ended up 'hitting it off' with a guy and there's enough chemistry to consider a relationship but he tells you he doesn't feel comfortable getting down like that unless things get serious, is that a deal breaker?

Would you rather deal with two or three months of shitty, selfish sex with a guy while he's getting more emotionally involved with you, or end up with guys who's intentions are unclear so long as it guaranteed mutual sexual satisfaction?

I'd really be surprised if anyone came away from this topic with any kind of standard or clear consensus. Answers are obviously going to vary from chick to chick, but I thought it'd be an interesting discussion.

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Default Re: @Ladies: Admirers Who Don't Like Dick.

Why does it have to be a guy who likes Tgirls HAS to like sucking dick? I for one don't suck dick, nor bottom. It's just not me. If gigolos refuse to believe that, then fuck 'em.

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Token Williams-Black View Post
    Why does it have to be a guy who likes Tgirls HAS to like sucking dick? I for one don't suck dick, nor bottom. It's just not me. If gigolos refuse to believe that, then fuck 'em.
    I didn't say that. It's just not generally acceptable to refuse sexual reciprocation to anybody. I'm sure there are at least a few ladies around here that feel if they're going to suck a dick, the least the guy can do is give back a little. I could certainly understand if a few of them even thought a lack of reciprocation was creepy.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Do you find it odd when guys are obviously interested, but have no intention of providing blowjobs or ever being a bottom?

Would you consider that prude or selfish, or do you find it commendable and prefer those type of guys over men with dick fetishes and closeted homoerotic tendencies?

Do you think guys like that honestly exist, or do you think it's a huge mind-screw reserved to protect reputation and image?

If you ended up 'hitting it off' with a guy and there's enough chemistry to consider a relationship but he tells you he doesn't feel comfortable getting down like that unless things get serious, is that a deal breaker?

Would you rather deal with two or three months of shitty, selfish sex with a guy while he's getting more emotionally involved with you, or end up with guys who's intentions are unclear so long as it guaranteed mutual sexual satisfaction?

I'd really be surprised if anyone came away from this topic with any kind of standard or clear consensus. Answers are obviously going to vary from chick to chick, but I thought it'd be an interesting discussion.
    I'd actually prefer that he wasn't interested in dick. Personally, for me, its a huge turn off if a guy likes dick on trans girls or anyone really. If I met this guy years ago and my SRS was way off and we really got along well I would hope when I told him I'm trans that he'd be willing to wait until after the op until we had sex and stuff. But that's just me, and I do think it's great how some girls can be comfortable pre-operatively, but I think whatever the case may be... if the guy is just into the dick, I doubt he's "straight" anyway and that's another thing the girl may want to take into account.

Last edited by maddygirl; 06-01-2012 at 03:12 AM.

Silver Poster

Some trannys don;t like it and those are my kind of chicks,.

the rest can have ya'll dudes that are willing,.

also if ever possible, i would still date a pre-op who wanted srs and i'd also date a post-op.

Last edited by FreddieGomez; 06-01-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    I'd actually prefer that he wasn't interested in dick. Personally, for me, its a huge turn off if a guy likes dick on trans girls or anyone really. If I met this guy years ago and my SRS was way off and we really got along well I would hope when I told him I'm trans that he'd be willing to wait until after the op until we had sex and stuff. But that's just me, and I do think it's great how some girls can be comfortable pre-operatively, but I think whatever the case may be... if the guy is just into the dick, I doubt he's "straight" anyway and that's another thing the girl may want to take into account.
    I'm sure going completely celibate kinda blows, but I'd imagine it's a little easier when you have personal reservations. Good luck finding a dude willing to give up sex because you have personal reservations, though. I'm certain there are guys out there willing to stay celebrate for you, but they're either psychotic or lying. Best you just keep away from dating until SRS me thinks.

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

I think those are very few and if I was straight I would totally go for those kind of guys!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freddiegomez View Post
    some trannys don;t like it and those are my kind of chicks,.

The rest can have ya'll dudes that are willing,.

Also if ever possible, i would still date a pre-op who wanted srs and i'd also date a post-op.

lmao...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    I'm sure going completely celibate kinda blows, but I'd imagine it's a little easier when you have personal reservations. Good luck finding a dude willing to give up sex because you have personal reservations, though. I'm certain there are guys out there willing to stay celebrate for you, but they're either psychotic or lying. Best you just keep away from dating until SRS me thinks.
    Lol yeah I agree, I wouldn't even expect a guy to. But yea, that's what I've been doing, just avoiding dating altogether because it's just too much of a confusing situation on top of the no-sex thing. But, I'm getting SRS in a couple months, so this is only a temporary reservation of mine, one which I can wait out for sure.

Keeping it P.I. Veteran Poster Token Williams-Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    My kind of girl. When are you taking the next rocket to Earth so I can meet you?

Dick riding is NOT a form of transportation; it gets you NOWHERE.