Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: The Girls of the French Open

Not impressed with any of the tennis players pictured here, I would not class anyone of them as above ordinary. Of the players in the past, Billie-Jean King was easily the best player, with a repertoire of shots, an athletic ability to cover all the court, and an ability to read a game and her opponent that was lethal -no other female player has ever come close to her, and few men for that matter, which makes her one of the top 3 players who ever lived. She was also a key figure in the refoms of world tennis that took place in the 1970s without which tennis might have died as a global spectator sport. Federer is the only male player I have seen who can match Billie-Jean, which means there is only 1 other vacant place in the top 3.

Gabriela Sabbatini is not and never was attractive, I have known people who said she was but to me she always looked like a coal miner in drag.

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    After this posting Thread I will never see these girls the same. I think its time for me to masturbate.
    Girl, I like your style. LOL

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Tsvetana Pironkova is a bit of a hottie ...

Misogynist or not, the real hotties were the Hugo Boss ball girls at the old indoor Madrid Masters tournament. Not just ball girls, but models. Oh yes ...

Add in some lingering shots by Spanish TV cameramen, and it was tennis heaven ...

Just Google Hugo Boss ballgirls for LOTS more ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Not impressed with any of the tennis players pictured here, I would not class anyone of them as above ordinary. Of the players in the past, Billie-Jean King was easily the best player, with a repertoire of shots, an athletic ability to cover all the court, and an ability to read a game and her opponent that was lethal -no other female player has ever come close to her, and few men for that matter, which makes her one of the top 3 players who ever lived. She was also a key figure in the refoms of world tennis that took place in the 1970s without which tennis might have died as a global spectator sport. Federer is the only male player I have seen who can match Billie-Jean, which means there is only 1 other vacant place in the top 3.

Gabriela Sabbatini is not and never was attractive, I have known people who said she was but to me she always looked like a coal miner in drag.
    Hmmm, not attractive?

Rookie Poster

Flavia Pennetta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beatiful-Flavia-flavia-pennetta-16680350-768-1024.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	474822   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flavia-pennetta-bikini-2.jpg 
Views:	622 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	474823  

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

who wants to go play tennis with me?

How do u leave off Gisella Dulko from Argentina.

Ana Ivanovic, Julia Goerges, and Daniela Hantuchova and MaSHA are the hottest players on the current circuit for me

But MOnica Seles is my greatest http://liisawinklergirl.blogspot.com...lesophile.html

Last edited by liisawinklergirl; 06-01-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: putting link

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546 View Post
    Hmmm, not attractive?
    I was referring to GS when she was a tennis player, young, profoundly unattractive, gawky, as I said, like a coal miner in drag. I don't think much of her more recent makeover either, but then I am more attracted to transexuals anyway and can't see the point of this thread in HungAngels.

Gold Poster

I gotta be honest, I never found Gabriella Sabbatini attractive either. I absolutely hated her game; all that topsin junk, she made Rafa Nadal look like Jimmy Connors.

My favorite player growing up was Stefan Edberg. Weird forehand, but graceful and a tremendous volleyer and mover. I like Djokovic and Federer now.

Daniella Hantuchova is a pretty girl, as was Kournikova and some others.