Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Shemale Transitions

Hi...I'm new here...but I've been attracted to "hung angels" for atleast 6 years. I've been reading this forum pretty long as well. what i really want to see is transitions the transsexual goddesses went through.
    like for instance, boldly showing a picture of herself once as a male, and now what she looks like now.
    i know that sounds drastic.
    an other option i'd like to see is before or after in plastic surgery and hormone growth, just to see how even more sexy you've become, or another shemale has become.
    please do not mix this with surgical procedures!
    i don't want to see that at all!
    hah.
    it'd be awesome if i could see the before and after, though.

Junior Poster

i too wanna see that

Professional Poster

Allanah's done it a couple of times. Use the search option.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster

i had surgical work but hormones have helped me alot wait till you see the pics i took the other night AMAZING hands down best pics ever...

hope its helpful ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_053a_100.jpg 
Views:	8546 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	38932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	142b_607.jpg 
Views:	8287 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	38933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	high_school_755.jpg 
Views:	8351 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	38934  

Veteran Poster

I trip out on seeing a girl's befores. It makes me respect her conviction.

Some girls feel like showing thier before pictures is some kind of negative thing. Sure, i understand them wanting to move past that part of thier lives though.

But I admit that when I'm serious with a girl, seeing that before picture can be hard. With friends it is nothing. But when the heart is involved, it's is like a fear of being in the middle of sex and seeing 'the before image' but that never happens. Once I'm actually gone over a girl you overlook so many more things more than old pictures.

One day a girl I was seeing had gotten a real bad stomach flu and didn't want me to come over, but I did anyway (her mom let me in) and well, she looked a mess (stuble patches and all). Shit, didn't matter one bit to me. It was funny in some ways. Had I meet her like that and it would have gone NOWHERE.

Again, it just made me appreaciate all the work that she did to look good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i had surgical work but hormones have helped me alot wait till you see the pics i took the other night AMAZING hands down best pics ever...

hope its helpful ?
    Wow.
    Most of the girls I've had the pleasure of chatting with don't usually keep pictures around from before the transition because they're ashamed of them or just don't want to remember that portion of their lives.

In a sense, it really does make you appreciate all the trouble they've gone through, and you end up recognizing and respecting them more as an individual. I know that sounds corney as fuck, but it's refreshing when a girl can be open about her past.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Jen, would it be innapropriate to say that you were really hot before your transition? And you still are now of course

Rookie Poster

yeah jen.

you are beautiful each step of the way.

(i can't believe how wussy that is what i just said, it's true though)

Junior Poster

Jen, ur very pretty. I have a big crush on u

Junior Poster

Jenn.. Ohh babe.. you are as gorgeous as ever. I have seen soo many of your pictures and not one of them are bad.. The Camera loves you. I really think you need to get an agent that can get you mainstream movie work. I know you are finishing school Good for you, but you belong where everyone can appreciate you.

Luv you always Jenn... see you when I get down to TX... which will be soon..

Skweetis.. you may want to find JENNS documentary on Discovery Health. That will really show you a before and after.