Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: I lost my chance to be a transsexual

Quote Originally Posted by msbhaven View Post
    Uh what? You can get the best boob job on the planet and that doesn't mean you are transitioning. There is a lot more to transitioning then a boob job, or facial hair removal, or a new wardrobe. This isn't a costume you put on and take off, it is an entire life you are moving from one gender role to another. At this point I'm going to recommend you seek help from a gender psychologist to help you figure out exactly where you are on the gender spectrum because I'm not really sure you know yourself.

Ashlee
    Oh I know that part. Been studying it for a long time and of course I would want the whole package pain and all. It's long, hard and expensive work to become a transsexual. That's one reason I admire those who have done it. They have guts!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deuxglass View Post
    Oh I know that part. Been studying it for a long time and of course I would want the whole package pain and all. It's long, hard and expensive work to become a transsexual. That's one reason I admire those who have done it. They have guts!
    if your a ts by nature , some way some how even the weakess minded individual has guts to transition regardless of how their going to look i started at age 17 so my transition went pretty smooth never needed any surgery other my boobs!

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    if your a ts by nature , some way some how even the weakess minded individual has guts to transition regardless of how their going to look i started at age 17 so my transition went pretty smooth never needed any surgery other my boobs!
    Your words give me hope. Maybe I can do it. The support you girls give me is just wonderful! I didn't expect it.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Here is a person who transitioned in their late 40's, and says it's only been about two years into it. Each person is different. But I have heard other stories, where the person was able to accumulate money to make their transistion easier. Also, as a person ages, they produce less male hormones. So then they have less of them to fight off the effects of female ones.
    That may be true, but as you age, you become more and more masculine if you have testosterone in your system. By the time that's no longer so, the damage is done. I know plenty of middle-aged transitioners who have taken hormones for years and seen -ZERO- results, but swear that they have... but the funniest ones are the ones who get SRS and think it makes them 'more a woman' than the rest of us. First of all, 'more a woman?' Secondly, if you look like a man, act like a man or a male-influenced version of a woman, dress like a male-influenced version of a woman, smell like a man, walk like a man, and talk like a man, then SRS or not, you must be a man.

This has nothing to do with 'passing.' As has been said, you're either transsexual or you're not, and if you have -NOTHING- about you that says female other than your assertion, then you're just confused.

~BB~

I want to be a shemale Rookie Poster alizia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    I was just kidding girl.
    Sad, I was going to ask you the secret to become eternal young.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    That may be true, but as you age, you become more and more masculine if you have testosterone in your system. By the time that's no longer so, the damage is done. I know plenty of middle-aged transitioners who have taken hormones for years and seen -ZERO- results, but swear that they have... but the funniest ones are the ones who get SRS and think it makes them 'more a woman' than the rest of us. First of all, 'more a woman?' Secondly, if you look like a man, act like a man or a male-influenced version of a woman, dress like a male-influenced version of a woman, smell like a man, walk like a man, and talk like a man, then SRS or not, you must be a man.

This has nothing to do with 'passing.' As has been said, you're either transsexual or you're not, and if you have -NOTHING- about you that says female other than your assertion, then you're just confused.

~BB~
    I am anything but "masculine" . slim, short, little hair and cute when dressed. Am I a Tgirl in my head? Well I discovered dressing as a girl young at 11 years old. I still remember putting on a bra and panties then. I felt wonderful and whole. I remember vividly the first cock I sucked. I had the same feeling. And when first time fucked I was in heaven! When dressed I am "myself" and I do dress in non-sexual situations too. Does that make me a Tgirl in spirit? You tell me please.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alizia View Post
    Sad, I was going to ask you the secret to become eternal young.
    Last time I heard it was somewhere in florida

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

well i discovered dressing as a girl young at 11 years old. I still remember putting on a bra and panties then. I felt wonderful and whole.
    ... yeeeeeah.

~BB~

Senior Member Junior Poster

Of course I am not a transsexual! I never claimed I was. I just am saying that I feel I missed my chance of being the prettiest transsexual I possibly could. For me my being beautiful is important. Why? It's just human nature. Many guys with to have more muscles; wish to be handsome and attract girls better. Many girls wish they had better tits. It's human nature to want to please the other. I have no problem with dressing up for sex. Why should I if me and my partner find it excites us better.
    Then I don't think you should transition. Transitioning isn't a game of who can be the prettiest... it's being yourself. I was a woman before a hormone entered my body and it's certainly not been a cake walk being myself. It doesn't make any sense to me why a man would want to pretend to be a woman and take hormones... it's not fun and games... It's not all about sex...

Last edited by maddygirl; 05-31-2012 at 09:37 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    ... yeeeeeah.

~BB~
    It was a revelation as to my true nature........... But I didn't know what to do with it at the time.