Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: I lost my chance to be a transsexual

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    People, PLEASE stop transitioning after 30. If you couldn't handle transition when you were still young enough for pleasing results, then it's going to be exponentially harder later in life, and frankly I'm tired of 50 year old CDs taking 2/mg estradiol a day and calling themselves women, not even transsexuals, but 'women!' They're not, believe me.

And considering that teenagers are starting to transition, allowing them to blend better socially over the long run, you'll just stick out even that much more as older transitioners become fewer and fewer in number.

Do what you want, but nothing beats youth, time, and a whole lotta planning.

~BB~
    hmmmm let me see im 49 never transitioned till after 40 and hotter then 90 percent of you people so i have no clue where your anger comes from kiddo as you know when your clock goes off you do what you have to do period regardless of age body size or anything else.im in my 50th year and trust me im way more woman then you could handle.how would you like it if i said people like you cant transition cause your 6 feet tall and mouthy?you wouldnt like it so dont tell her who or what makes a woman at any age period.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

People, PLEASE stop transitioning after 30. If you couldn't handle transition when you were still young enough for pleasing results, then it's going to be exponentially harder later in life, and frankly I'm tired of 50 year old CDs taking 2/mg estradiol a day and calling themselves women, not even transsexuals, but 'women!' They're not, believe me.

And considering that teenagers are starting to transition, allowing them to blend better socially over the long run, you'll just stick out even that much more as older transitioners become fewer and fewer in number.

~BB~
    What about me? I started at 37, thats when I found out I was a woman. Before that I never knew.

Senior Member Junior Poster

~BB~
    That's ridiculous. I think no matter what age someone is they should transition. It's NEVER too late, don't say that. That's a load of crap. It's never too late to be happy, and sure they'll have different problems but that's totally unfair to say. You're basing happiness on looks alone... even calling people who've not had the means to transition younger and maybe not pass NOT real transsexuals. It sounds like you don't even understand being trans at all. Whether I took hormones or not I'd still be a woman... maybe not look like an ordinary woman but I'd still be a woman. Now, I decided to take hormones and it's definitely better to start younger but don't try to say that older transitioners aren't real women... that's incredibly judgmental and totally NOT true. I started hormones when I was 15 and I really feel for those older girls who maybe didn't even have the chance to transition and I think they're so strong to be able to deal with not passing and still live their lives and be themselves.

Last edited by maddygirl; 05-31-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Here's my advice to you.... TRANSITION... but be prepared mentality, and realize that you may never pass... but you may pass... with FFS surgery and all the other techniques out there it's not impossible.

I want to be a shemale Rookie Poster alizia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    What about me? I started at 37, thats when I found out I was a woman. Before that I never knew.
    I am 37 atm.. I'd love to have a nice transition as you you looks a lot younger and very very pretty !

Last edited by alizia; 05-31-2012 at 02:19 AM.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    hmmmm let me see im 49 never transitioned till after 40 and hotter then 90 percent of you people so i have no clue where your anger comes from kiddo as you know when your clock goes off you do what you have to do period regardless of age body size or anything else.im in my 50th year and trust me im way more woman then you could handle.how would you like it if i said people like you cant transition cause your 6 feet tall and mouthy?you wouldnt like it so dont tell her who or what makes a woman at any age period.
    Lisa you look fantastic!!!!

I started in my 30s, I wish I had started earlier but I didn't. I don't regret being who I am now however. I know people that have started at 46, 50, and 32 and all of them are better off being who they are now rather then continuing to deny that truth. I'd like to know how old the OP to better judge whether they have missed a window or not. I wish I could have started at 20 I won't like but everything happens for a reason. I transitioned when I was suppose to and I am who I am now because of that.

Ashlee

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

it seems that regardless of what age girls start they always regret not starting sooner and lament over the years lost.. myself included.. That being said, their r tons of women that transition in their 50s and 60s that pass.. In fact sometimes its easier for some to pass at that age because an older woman may not be subject to as much scrutiny in their day to day lives.. btw Lisa you look FANTASTIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    That's ridiculous. I think no matter what age someone is they should transition. It's NEVER too late, don't say that. That's a load of crap. It's never too late to be happy, and sure they'll have different problems but that's totally unfair to say. You're basing happiness on looks alone... even calling people who've not had the means to transition younger and maybe not pass NOT real transsexuals. It sounds like you don't even understand being trans at all. Whether I took hormones or not I'd still be a woman... maybe not look like an ordinary woman but I'd still be a woman. Now, I decided to take hormones and it's definitely better to start younger but don't try to say that older transitioners aren't real women... that's incredibly judgmental and totally NOT true. I started hormones when I was 15 and I really feel for those older girls who maybe didn't even have the chance to transition and I think they're so strong to be able to deal with not passing and still live their lives and be themselves.
    Oh, jesus... all Bella's trying to say is that transitioning over the age of 30 on hormones alone doesn't produce the same results as transitioning at a younger age. She just didn't include the minority of complainers who have transitioned post-30 and can go out in public without getting clocked. Plastic surgeries can usually make up for any image issues, but if they can be avoided by transitioning during or just after puberty, isn't that the preferable way to go?

I can kinda understand her beef with older transitioners because... well, she's jealous; but she's got good reason to be. In contrast, I can't stand it when dolt teenagers figure out how to reformat and reinstall an operating system then start calling themselves computer technicians. If they haven't been doing it for years and haven't been through the same experiences I have, they've got no right calling themselves techs. I know that's largely off-topic, but I think it works pretty well as an analogy. lol... I said "anal"ogy.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

I have a good friend who trans at 48 and looks great a good doc can turn anyone fish