Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Congratulations to Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pagea

Congrats girl you deserve it and more!

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Default Re: Congratulations to Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pagea

I know for a fact Yoda Rules is not sunny d I know this becuse he called me too see if I was coming to NYC on my tour he is very good friends with her has been for years BTW i dont know Sunny D or Yoda at all irl...I have had 4 girls use my computer to post on HA doesnt mean Im four differnt ppl..

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Thanks for the loved Sunshyne, there is a reason why you are an intelligent business woman

I started this thread to congratulate my good friend Sunny on her Top Five placement at the Miss USofA pageant, nothing else. Anyone who reads every thread and believes all they read is ignorant. Maybe I'm confused, but I thought that this was a thread and website created about transsexuals? I'm posting about a transsexual woman and a transsexual event on most occasions. I also post on other threads that I find compelling and interesting. I usually don't comment on threads like "Do you like being fisted?" or "Do you remember the first time you got anal?" but I don't hate on them either.

If you don't like the topic being posted, don't comment on it. It's your own choice. Enjoy your life and mind your own business. The fact that anyone is commenting about me is pretty pathetic. People put up postings all day, everyday. I could care less. I'm just a nice guy who is friend's with Sunny and wants to see her be successful. It's a tough world out there, there is nothing wrong with supporting a friend. So to all, have a great evening

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Thank you all for you love and respect!!!It means the world
    to me!!!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Miss Dee Lite, you deserve all of the praise in the world, you are a truly wonderful person and beautiful lady as well.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    I know for a fact Yoda Rules is not sunny d I know this becuse he called me too see if I was coming to NYC on my tour he is very good friends with her has been for years BTW i dont know Sunny D or Yoda at all irl...I have had 4 girls use my computer to post on HA doesnt mean Im four differnt ppl..
    I personally don't think yodarules/tranfan/nyctslover/dominolover are sunny. I do believe that they are a fan/friend of hers. but that said, there is a very distinct way in which all of these accounts write their responses here on HA. i also have had kevin dong use my computer and vise versa when we're working together, but we both have very clear differences in our presence here on HA so it's not like people at all think we're the same person. but the 4 accounts in question definitely are the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    Thanks for the loved Sunshyne, there is a reason why you are an intelligent business woman

I started this thread to congratulate my good friend Sunny on her Top Five placement at the Miss USofA pageant, nothing else. Anyone who reads every thread and believes all they read is ignorant. Maybe I'm confused, but I thought that this was a thread and website created about transsexuals? I'm posting about a transsexual woman and a transsexual event on most occasions. I also post on other threads that I find compelling and interesting. I usually don't comment on threads like "Do you like being fisted?" or "Do you remember the first time you got anal?" but I don't hate on them either.

If you don't like the topic being posted, don't comment on it. It's your own choice. Enjoy your life and mind your own business. The fact that anyone is commenting about me is pretty pathetic. People put up postings all day, everyday. I could care less. I'm just a nice guy who is friend's with Sunny and wants to see her be successful. It's a tough world out there, there is nothing wrong with supporting a friend. So to all, have a great evening
    I personally haven't questioned the nature of your posts or the reasons why you post them. so why you're bringing that up, beats me. but i have questioned the fact that you post in the same threads, multiple times under different aliases and in fact respond to your own posts even. You compliment and have conversations with yourself. you clearly have tried to make it seem like you are not these people, but you're not fooling anyone and thats the reason why I called you out on it. so where I am ignorant, when in fact you're the one trying to play the fifth, again beats me.

i dont know you personally and you've always had very kind and supportive posts. so again no one is undermining what you've contributed. but with that said, you need to seriously chill out on posting under multiple usernames and pretending like you're not doing it. but clearly you're going to keep playing stupid because you just posted again under one of your aliases. bump a thread with one account, we get the point just as clear that way rather than doing it with 4 accounts.

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Congrats Sunny and wasup Jizelle.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Congrats Sunny and wasup Jizelle.
    lol I'm playing nice I swear!!! I'm never mean to anyone.

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]