Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Congratulations to Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pagea

Is OP some special code for blue jedi?

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Default Re: Congratulations to Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pagea

you clearly know what that means cus you responded to it but OP means ORIGINAL POSTER

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Professional Poster

show me the pics of the other 4. no way they are hotter, NO WAY!

SUNNY is the best!

Yodarules is Sunny- IP address's match this has been brought up already in the past...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Yodarules is Sunny- IP address's match this has been brought up already in the past...
    yoda rules, tran fran, NYC TS LOVER and domino lover are all sunny then lol

sorry but if you're going to make it seem like you're a different person, at least write things differently

besides having conversations with yourself is a definite sign of insanity

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Congratulations to Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pagea

Sunny Congratulations! May the force be with you!

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    yoda rules, tran fran, NYC TS LOVER and domino lover are all sunny then lol

sorry but if you're going to make it seem like you're a different person, at least write things differently

besides having conversations with yourself is a definite sign of insanity
    I am not Sunny Dee Lite, just a fan, but thank you to the HA police, your efforts are appreciated. If talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, what does talking to an insane person make you?

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xuto View Post
    show me the pics of the other 4. no way they are hotter, NO WAY!

SUNNY is the best!
    I agree 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Rules! View Post
    I am not Sunny Dee Lite, just a fan, but thank you to the HA police, your efforts are appreciated. If talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, what does talking to an insane person make you?
    A fan who has 4 accounts that usually only posts and promotes all of sunny's events? Sunny I have no hate on you hun.

All I am saying yodarules/tranfan/dominolover/nyctslover is that you need to pick an alias and stick with it. no one else can have multiple accounts so why should you? especially when you respond to your own posts under the different usernames and in the sunny dee photos thread, you posted 13 times in 2 pages!

and in terms of talking to insane people, I live in a city of over 3 million, so surely I talk to many crazy people without knowing it. So it makes no difference to who I am for talking to them. cuz I'm not the crazy one.

stop playing dumb, it's not cute

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

I've met Sunny at her parties and she is a lovely woman but if all those posters are coming Sunny's IP address then I think the mods should send them all a message saying to only use 1 account and ban or delete the others. Same goes for Tranny Strip. In less then a week about 6 different accounts opened up in those threads and when someone asked Ashley Skye a question it was answered by Tranny Strip. I think that mix up happened a few times with their accounts. They keep posting to keep Sunny's and Tranny Strip's threads on the front page.

MODS....please help clean up the constant posts from the same accounts. Thank you.