Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bannedforlife Junior Poster

Default Re: Update on Candy aka Victoria Carmen White Murder Case

So I guess murdering a transgendered person isn't a crime? The final insult:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._served_i.html

Quote Originally Posted by fastingforlife View Post
    So I guess murdering a transgendered person isn't a crime? The final insult:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201..._served_i.html
    I am left to comment on my own comment. Prior to the trial I had stated that even if Chambers is convicted, jail is no damn punishment anyway, as the vast majority of convicts don't really mind being in prison. This incited a shitstorm of attacks against me by the leftists.

Ironically, since it is not a crime to murder a transgender person (per the jury), my sentiments were moot.

Although the prosecution team was weak, the jury was still handed compelling facts to convict, and chose not to. Yes, they certainly new Chambers was guilty, but they were not going to put a 26 year old man in jail for 50 years for killing a creature that was subhuman.

I wish the federal government got involved, as federal hate laws were broken, and both Chambers and Foster should stand trial in a federal court.

But, apparently the LGBT community, with particular emphasis on the T do not give a shit. And the TS girls and friends, on this board, do not seem to understand what happened here. A biased jury ignored the facts of the case......I guess that is ok with everyone, right?

Junior Poster

So it was the word of the state's witness against the accused?

I'm guessing the witness' bad character and arrest record was brought up and consequently his testimony called into question.

Quote Originally Posted by APD2 View Post
    So it was the word of the state's witness against the accused?

I'm guessing the witness' bad character and arrest record was brought up and consequently his testimony called into question.
    Not a factor, short of a videotape of the shooting, the jury was going to acquit.

I am barking up the wrong tree looking for any advocacy from Transgender organizations. Most of them do not believe in prisions. They feel crimes are the result of society, and since you can't put society in prision, criminals serve as a proxy for our collective sins. The last thing they would do, is push for a federal hate crime indictment, as it would violate their core principals. This is a shining example of unbridled liberalism.

I am barking up the wrong tree looking for any advocacy from Transgender organizations. Most of them do not believe in prisions. They feel crimes are the result of society, and since you can't put society in prision, criminals serve as a proxy for our collective sins. The last thing they would do, is push for a federal hate crime indictment, as it would violate their core principals. This is a shining example of unbridled liberalism.
    You obviously care, about a life that was lost needlessly. That's a good thing. But I think your frustration is leading you to the wrong conclusion. It makes no sense, that trans people would not care about one of their own, being murdered. But in order to take action, one has to feel empowered. Seems to me, that a number of trans people are themselves engage in illegal activities, for survival. So the point is, that sometimes the justice system doesnt work. I am one that sees that there is a larger system at work. If the the man on trial really killed her, do you think that he is just going to forget it and have a happy life? There is a strong possibility that he will do something else wrong, or embark on self injurous lifestyles. There was a case here, where a man was aquitted of killing an eight year old girl. A couple of years later his own family brought him back thru the justice for molesting one of their own girls, and he was convicted.

Your mind is being poisoned. This case has nothing to do with liberalism. It has more to do with those historical regimes, that murdered millions of people, under flimsy legal systems, that did not care about giving protections to possibly innocent people. Our nation has decided long ago that protecting the rights of accused should be important. Sometimes, a guiltly person will be set free, but that's not the end of the story.

But, thank you for your concern, and please let us know about any further developments.

Not a factor, short of a videotape of the shooting, the jury was going to acquit.
    Unless you were on the actual jury, you cant say that witness credibility was not a factor. I found it a little strange that there were two women in the bathroom, who could not help with the identification of the perpetrator.

Last edited by yodajazz; 06-16-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Junior Poster

from the story above..."You basically laid your life on the line for us," said Robelia Tyra White. "We know how it is on these streets and we appreciate you doing the right thing on her behalf."
    Foster also addressed the court, asking the judge for leniency before the sentence was handed down.
    "Please allow me to get myself together and get past the mistakes I made in my life," said Foster, whose criminal record includes eight arrests. "Give me the opportunity to start my life over."

Both of these guys will be dead or in prison in a year or two and it will have nothing to do with "Victoria Carmen Whites" murder...just there %'s are not good for surviving in that world,so senseless on all accounts-3 wasted lives...

Her cousins showed such courage, I could puke.

such a horrible injustice.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time